Just checking the TV schedule here in Atlanta for Saturday's game...

1 minute ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

Hope we win both our games regardless.

I can't believe I actually have to root for the Aints to win. It's just down right disgusting.

Now watch them blow it against the Bucs and play like madmen against us. I can't stand the Stains!

They'll go into their game knowing whether we won or lost. So if we do win, maybe the Saints tank just to make it harder on us. lol.

1 minute ago, fuego said:

They'll go into their game knowing whether we won or lost. So if we do win, maybe the Saints tank just to make it harder on us. lol.

You might be joking, but I honestly think Sean Payton is fully capable of pulling that kind of ish just out of spite. The very fact that I have to hope the Aints win ANY GAME is just wrong on so many levels

Just now, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

You might be joking, but I honestly think Sean Payton is fully capable of pulling that kind of ish just out of spite. The very fact that I have to hope the Aints win ANY GAME is just wrong on so many levels

Think about the Saints fans if we win. They know that if their team wins we clinch, but if they lose, it makes it harder on us. On some level they'll be wanting to root against their own team. lol.

1 minute ago, Jpowers said:

I can root against Tampa Bay....that's the best I can do for you in this situation.

I **** talked my family in Tampa last week and it worked so I'll do it again this week. That on top of the rooting against Tampa....well that's all I got.

Well if it worked keep it up for sure! lol.

4 hours ago, Jpowers said:

I can root against Tampa Bay....that's the best I can do for you in this situation.

I **** talked my family in Tampa last week and it worked so I'll do it again this week. That on top of the rooting against Tampa....well that's all I got.

That's a good way to put it. It's more that I'm rooting for Tampa to lose than the aints to win

8 hours ago, fuego said:

...and we get a double header with the Saints/Buccaneers at 4:30. 

And after questioning anybody who would ever root for the Saints under any circumstances...well...if we beat Carolina and the Saints beat Tampa Bay, we clinch the South. :ninja:

My wife's a bucs fan so as soon as the saints beat them I'm gon be like