My Name is Cam, and I approve this message!

roguebeaver

Come Saturday at about 4:00 pm EST the coroner will be visiting the Panthers Staduim to remove the dead birds laying flat on our fitty yard line! Their season hanging in the balance as they tried to secure a vaunted ticket to the dance, and was blown the f*** out! You see, you bums embarrassed us in the last game and you stopped our perfect season last year. This time is different, Vic will be a bustly and there will be no quinning, and Matty Icepick will be throwing pick 6's, not even a dojo head knocker this time..so now, come on and get you some Cam jelly...I'm waiting with my cadre of NFL refs, in my pocket!

falcants road to playoffs ends in Carolina, this Saturday!

As I said, my name is Cam, and my bottom hurts! So it is said, so it is done!.,,Merry Christmas sorry fans of Atlanta!

9 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

Come Saturday at about 4:00 pm EST the coroner will be visiting the Panthers Staduim to remove the dead birds laying flat on our fitty yard line! Their season hanging in the balance as they tried to secure a vaunted ticket to the dance, and was blown the f*** out! You see, you bums embarrassed us in the last game and you stopped our perfect season last year. This time is different, Vic will be a bustly and there will be no quinning, and Matty Icepick will be throwing pick 6's, not even a dojo head knocker this time..so now, come on and get you some Cam jelly...I'm waiting with my cadre of NFL refs, in my pocket!

falcants road to playoffs ends in Carolina, this Saturday!

As I said, my name is Cam, and my bottom hurts! So it is said, so it is done!.,,Merry Christmas sorry fans of Atlanta!

Carolina's season

2016-09-23-22-15-55-823347066.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Tim Mazetti said:

Sam Mills #51 was a N.O. Saint?

I can tell you just joined the Falcon bandwagon rather recently. Probably don't know any other QB except Vick and Ryan.

Yes he was, but he was far more inspirational/had a bigger impact with the Panthers. Keep Pounding came from him, just to let you know.

Image result for sam mills panthers statue