Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silentbob1272

Godspeed Calexit moonbats. Godspeed

52 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

It's kinda hard to be an independent nation when you can't even provide your own water. 

Stolen from me!!!

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Let them do it.  They'll fail and we can go in and take them over and start anew.  

I'd give them one week before being reconquered and made a new state\territory of Mexico.

13 minutes ago, silentbob1272 said:

I'd give them one week before being reconquered and made a new state\territory of Mexico.

True, they would lead from behind, not wanting to hurt the Mexican's feelwings.  

Bye, don't call us when half your country falls in the ocean and leaves you for Hawaii, also maybe you can refill your resivours with your tears.. Idk but good luck.. 

seriously don't call.. we're changing our number and getting a restraining order.. 

take all your ****** movies with you we don't need it, Canada said they'd give us trailer park boys.. 

sincerely  go **** yourselves,

the sane United States.. 

I don't remember these responses about Texas. 

Could someone bump some so I can stop feeling like a handful of y'all are the dumbest people on this board? 

30 minutes ago, WORilla said:

Could someone bump some so I can stop feeling like a handful of y'all are the dumbest people on this board? 

Every time you say "y'all" an angel get it's wings...:slick:so you are good for something.

I do not fit in their clique. Only clique I fit in is black nerd/geek.

further proving my belief that GF is Richard ayoade

AF89 likes this

6 hours ago, WORilla said:

Texas could survive on its on, and if it was its own nation I would consider moving there. California can't even supply its own water....they wouldn't make it a year without a total collapse. it'd be like a flan in a cupboard. 

1 hour ago, Worzone said:

Texas could survive on its on, and if it was its own nation I would consider moving there. California can't even supply its own water....they wouldn't make it a year without a total collapse. it'd be like a flan in a cupboard. 

California has the 5th largest economy in the world......they would survive just as easy as texas would.

11 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

California has the 5th largest economy in the world......they would survive just as easy as texas would.

Yep and all that money going to water lol.

12 hours ago, atl falcon 89 said:

Folks predominantly living in former confederate states chiding Californians about a fictional succession 

I love it :lol: 

Of course the main difference being that our states actually did it, and it ended very poorly.