Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silentbob1272

Godspeed Calexit moonbats. Godspeed

52 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

It's kinda hard to be an independent nation when you can't even provide your own water. 

Stolen from me!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Let them do it.  They'll fail and we can go in and take them over and start anew.  

I'd give them one week before being reconquered and made a new state\territory of Mexico.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, silentbob1272 said:

I'd give them one week before being reconquered and made a new state\territory of Mexico.

True, they would lead from behind, not wanting to hurt the Mexican's feelwings.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bye, don't call us when half your country falls in the ocean and leaves you for Hawaii, also maybe you can refill your resivours with your tears.. Idk but good luck.. 

seriously don't call.. we're changing our number and getting a restraining order.. 

take all your ****** movies with you we don't need it, Canada said they'd give us trailer park boys.. 

sincerely  go **** yourselves,

the sane United States.. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't remember these responses about Texas. 

Could someone bump some so I can stop feeling like a handful of y'all are the dumbest people on this board? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, WORilla said:

I don't remember these responses about Texas. 

Could someone bump some so I can stop feeling like a handful of y'all are the dumbest people on this board? 

Every time you say "y'all" an angel get it's wings...:slick:so you are good for something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do not fit in their clique. Only clique I fit in is black nerd/geek.

 

further proving my belief that GF is Richard ayoade

AF89 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, WORilla said:

I don't remember these responses about Texas. 

Could someone bump some so I can stop feeling like a handful of y'all are the dumbest people on this board? 

Texas could survive on its on, and if it was its own nation I would consider moving there. California can't even supply its own water....they wouldn't make it a year without a total collapse. it'd be like a flan in a cupboard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Worzone said:

Texas could survive on its on, and if it was its own nation I would consider moving there. California can't even supply its own water....they wouldn't make it a year without a total collapse. it'd be like a flan in a cupboard. 

California has the 5th largest economy in the world......they would survive just as easy as texas would.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

California has the 5th largest economy in the world......they would survive just as easy as texas would.

Yep and all that money going to water lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, atl falcon 89 said:

Folks predominantly living in former confederate states chiding Californians about a fictional succession 

I love it :lol: 

Of course the main difference being that our states actually did it, and it ended very poorly.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0