• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Romfal said:

cant complain with 6. one of our OT's would have been nice

DiMarco hasn't really done as much as last year, compared to other fullbacks, didnt expect him to get in

On the stats sheet, I guess he hasn't. But his blocking is still crazy good. That's what a FB is truly supposed to be doing. Forgot which game it was, but I remember him seeing take out two defenders on one block leading the way to a Falcons score. 

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

On the stats sheet, I guess he hasn't. But his blocking is still crazy good. That's what a FB is truly supposed to be doing. Forgot which game it was, but I remember him seeing take out two defenders on one block leading the way to a Falcons score. 

not a lot of fullbacks get in on blocking alone. hence scrubs like Tolbert get nominated 

30 minutes ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

Jake Matthews got robbed. There's not 3 LTs better than him in the NFC. Tyron Smith is the only one I would say for sure. 

Edit: forgot they don't do NFC vs AFC anymore. How many LTs were selected?

It's gonna take running behind him a lot to make the pro bowl. Most lineman get there from backs running behind them more than protecting the qb

18 minutes ago, Romfal said:

cant complain with 6. one of our OT's would have been nice

DiMarco hasn't really done as much as last year, compared to other fullbacks, didnt expect him to get in

hope none of them play in the actual game

Just gonna say too bad they're not going to play in the game. : )

3 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

It's gonna take running behind him a lot to make the pro bowl. Most lineman get there from backs running behind them more than protecting the qb

Yeah. It's not really a huge deal. When the newness wears off of Mack a little, Jake will get a little more pub. The announcers have talked specifically about Mack **** near every game so far this year so his names out there. 

3 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

That's the best part. I think ppl are sick of his stat padding bs 

I agree, I hope alot of people saw that Week 13 loss against Detroit, it was 28-13, and from midfield with like 1-2 seconds left in the game, Brees used a timeout so he could throw one more hail mary. Best part. He instead threw his 3rd int of the game, and that was the 1st of his 2 game, no touchdown streak. I'll be the first to admit Brees is probably a Hall of Famer, but ****, I just hate that smug prick.

1 minute ago, fuego said:

Well that sucks. 

Not really.    I can always make it a long vacation.    My boss has told me that if we do make it (knock on wood) this year - he'll cover all the costs for a week in Houston and our tickets.

I've been working 60-80 hours a week since October on a major software upgrade we are rolling out in January - and have had to miss some of the games I have season tickets to.   He knows that kills me - so he already told me that he'd cover it if we got to that point.

So I'll just start my vacation in Orlando - and move on down to Houston right after.   If I need to.

1 hour ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

Jake Matthews got robbed. There's not 3 LTs better than him in the NFC. Tyron Smith is the only one I would say for sure. 

Edit: forgot they don't do NFC vs AFC anymore. How many LTs were selected?

I thought they still divided up the spots by conference, they just mix the rosters for gameday

Efit: nvm already answered lol

32 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

That's the best part. I think ppl are sick of his stat padding bs 

Every year he leads in yards and is among the most in TDs.

It also takes him a million passes and a million interceptions to do it. The most efficient QBs made the pro bowl this year. I'd say he's prolific, but not efficient overall.

Edited by likeriver