Gotta say my final goodbyes

Tribal Chief

Friends and non friends. I'm done with this posting thing. Not gonna say forever but at least a very long time.  Just want to say good bye to everyone who I'm cool with and to those who don't truly care much for me. I got some serious issues going on in my life and I gotta focus on that and God. Might catch me on Facebook here and there but that's about it for me. 

I know I piss some of you guys off with my opinion but all in all I just want Falcons success. Nothing more nothing less. I appreciate the friendships I've made on here and maybe one day I'll be able to meet some of you. Probably not but maybe. 

I ask that the mods(and I'll pm one as well) restrict my posting rights but leave my inbox open in case someone wants to have a conversation. 

My personal email is junior12785@gmail.com in case anyone wants to just say hey. I'm on Facebook. Henry williams Jr. You'll see a pic of me and my 2 lovely daughters. 

In the end I just want to say I love all you guys and gals as if you are Bros and sisters. We argue all the time but we all want the same thing.

Until we meet again, I'll see you guys on the other side. 

:tiphat:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Friends and non friends. I'm done with this posting thing. Not gonna say forever but at least a very long time.  Just want to say good bye to everyone who I'm cool with and to those who don't truly care much for me. I got some serious issues going on in my life and I gotta focus on that and God. Might catch me on Facebook here and there but that's about it for me. 

I know I piss some of you guys off with my opinion but all in all I just want Falcons success. Nothing more nothing less. I appreciate the friendships I've made on here and maybe one day I'll be able to meet some of you. Probably not but maybe. 

I ask that the mods(and I'll pm one as well) restrict my posting rights but leave my inbox open in case someone wants to have a conversation. 

My personal email is junior12785@gmail.com in case anyone wants to just say hey. I'm on Facebook. Henry williams Jr. You'll see a pic of me and my 2 lovely daughters. 

In the end I just want to say I love all you guys and gals as if you are Bros and sisters. We argue all the time but we all want the same thing.

Until we meet again, I'll see you guys on the other side. 

:tiphat:

Positive vibes your way. Agree or disagree- you're one of the reasons our message board is one of the best. Good luck Dirty Bird! Talk to ya when ya get back! -nothing but love- :tiphat: