Clayborn

FentayeJones

29 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

I don't know about y'all, but I think I'm ready for Beasley/Jarrett/Clayborn/Freeney on 3rd downs in the playoffs.

Let's f*ckng go.

A properly-leveraged Hageman has yielded our best interior pressure this year. Freeney and Clayborn gotta draw straws.

2 minutes ago, FalconAge said:

While you were watching 44, I was watching 77.

He gets high too often for my liking, but he has been the low man on several plays now.

He is straight moving people around tru. I wasn't even talking about the sack.

...and has on several occasions this season. He hasn't had many opportunities this season but you aren't the only one who has noticed.

When discussing Hageman you have to keep in mind that a lot of people have already made their minds up about him as a player. 

2 minutes ago, YoungHeezy said:

...and has on several occasions this season. He hasn't had many opportunities this season but you aren't the only one who has noticed.

When discussing Hageman you have to keep in mind that a lot of people have already made their minds up about him as a player. 

Hate to say it man but I'm one of them.

I just don't get this guy.Im wondering why he doesn't grab his opportunity with both hands.

Hes even as of late can't even make the game day roster.For someone who has the physical dimensions and talent he does he gives fans no outs but to question this guys want and desire.Hes giving us no place to go with our opinions.

If he proves me wrong man I'll happily STFU but to me this guy will always be an enigma.Hes either really good or he's a ghost.Im just not sure where that leaves DQ and co with the decision to hold on to him or straight cut and release the guy.