How much will the Ref "Protect" Newton Saturday

FalconofShadows

43 minutes ago, FalconofShadows said:

I have a feeling with the most recent sCam Newton no penalties stuff going on that the refs will go overboard  on Saturday.  Its very possible that every time that he is contacted that a flag is going to be thrown from the refs because they will be scared they will be judged or fined if they dont call everything

So....Hit Him Again!!!!, He can't take the heat!

Finally an opportunity to pontificate.  If Cam stops his dabbing,super man rip, first down antics, hissy fits, Bishing, calling Roger, complaining to refs, he will get the calls! He ain't due sheittt, and can't ask for it. Stop the BS and he will be okay. Otherwise no! This situation will most def help Matty ice! Lol.  Mark it down and enjoy! 

1 hour ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

Homefield advantage is always a B if you're the opposing team. We didn't play very well there last year, but we're such a different team compared to years past that I think we can still win this one in a close match.

Our road team has been pretty ******* stout this yr.. avg 33/g away from the dome.. you're doing something right.. we will be fine 

Those of you that watched the Matt Ryan mic'd thread, and the respect the referees had for him, and how you know they feel about Cam because he's criticized the in the past, I think Matt might be favored by the Refs in this game. Unless they're just trying show themselves to be fair after the latest incident with Cam.