3 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Lol at all of you panicking.

"I read his lips say his knee popped" 

"insider info told me it was an acl" 

BLAH BLAH BLAH

I don't know what you are talking about man, we should be thankful to be blessed with so many NFL insiders on these forums with intricate knowledge of the goings ons of these Atlanta Falcons, players and staff!

I wish everything were all good, but insider source says it's bad. If you watch Quinn's latest conference closely, you can see one of his mustache hairs relaying to Blank in morse code that Hooper has stage 4 pancreatic cancer. He will likely only have 3 weeks to live.

Oh well, next man up.

Edited by likeriver
2 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Your knee can dislocate without any serious ligament damage. I'm double jointed and can do it on accident all the time, it hurts like **** and it's caused me to have minor sprains in the past, but it's possible he could have dislocated his knee.

I had my knee cap pop out and right back in without any serious injury, it hurt like **** for all of 10 seconds. Wrapped my knee and went and finished the game. This was hockey mind you