Carolina Thread To Keep An Eye On:

FalconsIn2012

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/133399-official-fug-you-atlanta-thread/

Screw Christmas presents...all I want for Christmas is to bounce these Carolina *** clowns once again.  I'll have a Kool-Aid smile on my face all holiday season once mission is accomplished. This is a great rivalry and I can't wait to sweep the season series

3 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

It's all in good fun...

I guess we have different definitions of fun.  The less I hear about the Panthers, the better.  Especially from moronic fans of a team out of the playoffs, has zero relevance this year, and whose QB is a whiny man child.

9 minutes ago, athell said:

I guess we have different definitions of fun.  The less I hear about the Panthers, the better.  Especially from moronic fans of a team out of the playoffs, has zero relevance this year, and whose QB is a whiny man child.

Come on. Where's the spirit? I might have to go troll that thread. lol.

3 minutes ago, fuego said:

Come on. Where's the spirit? I might have to go troll that thread. lol.

Go for it lol, I have better things to focus on!  Especially during the week of Christmas!

I cannot stand the Panthers or Cam, so the less I see of them the better for me :)

In fact, I threw up a little in my mouth just reading the title of that thread...ugh I cannot stand the Panthers!!!

Edited by athell

1 minute ago, falconidae said:

Notice all of them said they needed to beat the falcons, none of them had any suggestions as to how.

Actual NFL players and coaches this year have responded with, "How do you handle Julio?" with "You pray" and "You hope he misses the bus."

If they don't have a clue, we can't really expect the few brain cells of Panthers fans to come up with anything, now can we?

:lol: