To all the Cam Haters...

Since1990

5 hours ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

He got rocked, but I hate that he still made it in. Like he got f*cked, and somehow the big mf still managed to stretch the ball across the plane.

This dude always got to be complimenting Cam. I don't think you do hate it. I think you were cheering him on while wearing your Cam jersey.

28 minutes ago, blackredfellow said:

Still love how Debo just stands there with a death stare after cam hit him with the ball like "ok, i'll remember that".

Dude must have burning up inside something fierce. He put his body on the line for that hit lol. He was gonna get in but he was gonna hurt later. 

2 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

You A$$! lol

I'm bored at work. If I could only show you what today is like without breaking HIPAA

we take the fat from the sides and abs and make big butts. Some whooties coming through here before they are whooties. Don't always believe what you see lol. 

On 12/20/2016 at 3:32 AM, ChickenBiscuit said:

He got rocked, but I hate that he still made it in. Like he got f*cked, and somehow the big mf still managed to stretch the ball across the plane.

From the other angle, you could see he'd actually crossed the plane with the ball before he was hit.