Neals finger

newgafatboy

3 minutes ago, newgafatboy said:

was it just dislocated?   they straightened it out, taped it up and sent him back in.... never had a dislocated finger... does it have lingering effects ?

None you mentioned it click it back in tape it up and back into it.

Coming from a guy who has dislocated and broken fingers many a time.

Ill say this I'm screwed when I get a little older though,arthiritis here I come lol.

3 minutes ago, newgafatboy said:

was it just dislocated?   they straightened it out, taped it up and sent him back in.... never had a dislocated finger... does it have lingering effects ?

Just dislocated.  Popped it back into place and went right back out.  Dude is a baller!

No lingering effects other than sensitivity unless there was ligament damage or something, but it sounds like just a dislocation.  Set it and forget it!

didnt know if once something gets dislocated if it has a tendency of popping out again... it was kinda strange... usually see a finger dislocated when someone is reaching ... he just came in and finished off a tackle... wrapped up took him down ... next thing he was on the sideline with a finger pointed sideways.....next series he was back in....

when i saw him come to the side line  my thought was okay... Ronnie Lot would cut it off and go back in.... so tape it up and go back out.... he did... shows toughness.... like that kid better ever week...

Mine dislocated on a pick-six. Jammed my finger and the ball popped straight up. Hand was tingling so I took my glove off. Mine wasn't to the side like Neal's but instead it was on top of itself.

the following days it was tender but I had to tape it with a brace. They said the ligaments were lose so chance of it happening again IS likely.

he should be fine to play.

IMG_0050.JPG

Edited by WisFalcon

2 hours ago, newgafatboy said:

I've dislocated many fingers. You pop them back in and outside of pain, it's not any real effect. Just take some advil or aleve for the pain and your gtg.

Remember when Derek Carr dislocated his pinky and spiked the ball, ran off the field in pain, took off his helmet and went to the lockerroom to get checked in? And everyone talked about how tough he was for coming out of the lockerroom to finish the game.

Neal just casually jogs to the sidelines, tells the coach "pop it back in" and goes RIGHT the **** back in to keep playing lmao, what a beast.

Edited by ChickenBiscuit