The Attitude of the defense

droopy1592

These rookies know how to set the tone of defense now AND they are getting confident. I'm really loving Neal and Debo isn't far behind. With 44 being the Beast that he is, a few more pieces will make us a truly fast and furious defense. Yeah I said it. Next year we will be a team fans and teams hate to see coming. Seattle fans already have us at the bottom of the list of teams they want to play in the playoffs and it's not just because of offense. It's the right time for the defense to step up. I want to see how they handle the next two games. 

Edited by droopy1592

2 hours ago, droopy1592 said:

These rookies know how to set the tone of defense now AND they are getting confident. I'm really loving Neal and Debo isn't far behind. With 44 being the Beast that he is, a few more pieces will make us a truly fast and furious defense. Yeah I said it. Next year we will be a team fans and teams hate to see coming. Seattle fans already have us at the bottom of the list of teams they want to play in the playoffs and it's not just because of offense. It's the right time for the defense to step up. I want to see how they handle the next two games. 

Guys I want you to have a look at Neals technique.

I mentioned this in PMFs thread last week if you have a look at Neals leverage in the way he hits up and how he gets his head out to the side and let's his shoulder do the work and drills the attacker.

This is the sought of tackling technique we want to teach.To me the most impressive thing is his leverage he's hitting up and through the guy.I love seeing that.

1 hour ago, Asault86 said:

No reason at all the RB shouldnt have gotten a few extra yards in that run. He had the momentum and neal pulled up in order to not over pursue. Instead of the RB running through the tackle to get a few more yards, Neal stands him up and pushes him back. This is a good gif and showing how effective neal can be.

That was a crossing route by a WR. That wasn't a run nor was it a running back.