North Carolina GOP undermining the elections...

26 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

lostone is hardly "the left."

Keep that in mind when responding to him.

His is far more outraged by anything the right does than he is by the left. He is usually more reasonable than most though I will give him that. I was not so much going after him as I was making a point about the whole nature of the left and that the times are changing.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sobeit said:

His is far more outraged by anything the right does than he is by the left. He is usually more reasonable than most though I will give him that. I was not so much going after him as I was making a point about the whole nature of the left and that the times are changing.

No he isn't.  You just haven't been paying attention.

2 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

No he isn't.  You just haven't been paying attention.

Well I have not seen all his post but I do agree that he is usually more reasonable than most of the left here. Again I did not mean to intentionally single him out as much as I was making a point about the left in general and why I find it hard to even want to have empathy for them over this fight.

I cannot stand the partisan ish because it reverts people to childish behavior.  It drags on society.  Look at how we treat the loss of liberty.  Look at how people respond to the power grabs.  All I am seeing is, "but look at the other guy did."  

Dago is right, I am a slightly left leaning centrist who doesn't like the amendments of the constitution drug based on a freaking D or R beside the name.  

Heck I am ready to just get this trump thing started so I can watch more of one of God's greatest gifts, irony.

18 minutes ago, lostone said:

I cannot stand the partisan ish because it reverts people to childish behavior.  It drags on society.  Look at how we treat the loss of liberty.  Look at how people respond to the power grabs.  All I am seeing is, "but look at the other guy did."  

Dago is right, I am a slightly left leaning centrist who doesn't like the amendments of the constitution drug based on a freaking D or R beside the name.  

Heck I am ready to just get this trump thing started so I can watch more of one of God's greatest gifts, irony.

COMMIE!!!! :angry:

you can tell who the centrists are....they are the ones who have given up on the other fools and are just grabbing the popcorn for the show at this point

37 minutes ago, Dago 3.0 said:

COMMIE!!!! :angry:

you can tell who the centrists are....they are the ones who have given up on the other fools and are just grabbing the popcorn for the show at this point

Popcorn in hand waiting for irony and hypocrisy.  Its 2008 all over again... so that means the mayans world end thing will happen in 2020 ... CRAP!!!!

56 minutes ago, lostone said:

If you were truly a centrists you wouldn't have made this remark.  Anyone that cannot give the new POTUS a chance is not a centrists.  I gave Obama a chance he did lift the funding ban on stem cell research (great news depending on how they collect the stem cells) but it went downhill after that. 

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

If you were truly a centrists you wouldn't have made this remark.  Anyone that cannot give the new POTUS a chance is not a centrists.  I gave Obama a chance he did lift the funding ban on stem cell research (great news depending on how they collect the stem cells) but it went downhill after that. 

Give him a chance...  His comments up to this point haven't given me much confidence.  His blunders on twitter and his picks for cabinet positions dont give me the warm fuzzies.  I wasnt gong to be thrilled with either candidate and would be on the "you're full of ish, prove me wrong" side of things regardless.  My hope for change died after 2010.

1 minute ago, lostone said:

Give him a chance...  His comments up to this point haven't given me much confidence.  His blunders on twitter and his picks for cabinet positions dont give me the warm fuzzies.  I wasnt gong to be thrilled with either candidate and would be on the "you're full of ish, prove me wrong" side of things regardless.  My hope for change died after 2010.

I have no problem with your lack of confidence.  I felt the same way about Obama but I gave him ample time to prove me wrong.  You're a reasonable man, I suspect you will do the same until proven otherwise.  Your hope died because you are not a believer in the system?  Why did your hope die in 2010?  That wasn't even a reasonable amount of time to give Obama.  Be more specific please.  You throw out superlatives all the time like they are gospel, who is the one that is full of ish?  

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I have no problem with your lack of confidence.  I felt the same way about Obama but I gave him ample time to prove me wrong.  You're a reasonable man, I suspect you will do the same until proven otherwise.  Your hope died because you are not a believer in the system?  Why did your hope die in 2010?  That wasn't even a reasonable amount of time to give Obama.  Be more specific please.  You throw out superlatives all the time like they are gospel, who is the one that is full of ish?  

The way the country started heading.  The behavior of congress, the beginning of realizing why we are where we are in life.  The tea party movement hurt.  You have to see it from my perspective to understand.  Until obama, I never thought I'd see a black president.  The moment we got him, it felt like the tea party showed up.  Why now?  Why not through anything with Bush?  it looked like a bunch of angry white people mad at the black president.

No one worked together to try and help America move.  Compromise became a 4 letter word and stupidity ensued.  Obama was as warmongering as bush.  Deported more people than bush.  Yet somehow people care about those people when he is president but didn't care before.  Ds are Rs are all that matter and I want to watch that burn.  If trump does it then so be it

30 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

19 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I'll take disingenuous, false statements for $800, Alex. 

1 hour ago, lostone said:

Typically I can not stand the partisanship either, but this has got insane. Part of what we are witnessing is due to a irresponsible media campaigning on behalf of the DR3. It is hard for me to have empathy for them when I witness what their leadership does and is continuing to do. I mean they have threatened the electors and have tried to put pressure on them. Now that has failed they are rolling out the Russia propaganda.

11 hours ago, Sobeit said:

Well considering how the left is behaving this election it is kind of disingenuous to expect empathy. They threaten electors, they launch recounts, they attack it in the media. We have a president attacking the election and not providing proof. All this and the new president has not been sworn in yet. This is the new conservative party. Until you learn to play by the same rules you want to hold the rest of us to kick rocks you do not get my empathy or compassion.

"Democrats aren't happy with the results and are protesting. This is totally the same as Republican politicians stripping power from an office simply because they lost it."

"Why do people think I'm a partisan piece of ****?"

2 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

"Democrats aren't happy with the results and are protesting. This is totally the same as Republican politicians stripping power from an office simply because they lost it."

Oh come on what the left has done this election goes way beyond rioting. It is even coming straight from the White House it is class less. It is nothing but a attempt to weaken Trump and curve the momentum he is continuing to gain though.

22 hours ago, Sobeit said:

Well considering how the left is behaving this election it is kind of disingenuous to expect empathy. They threaten electors, they launch recounts, they attack it in the media. We have a president attacking the election and not providing proof. All this and the new president has not been sworn in yet. This is the new conservative party. Until you learn to play by the same rules you want to hold the rest of us to kick rocks you do not get my empathy or compassion.

Don't you worry. I've got a team of the best, and I do mean the best, in Hawaii right now getting your evidence. 

20 hours ago, Sobeit said:

Typically I can not stand the partisanship either, but this has got insane. Part of what we are witnessing is due to a irresponsible media campaigning on behalf of the DR3. It is hard for me to have empathy for them when I witness what their leadership does and is continuing to do. I mean they have threatened the electors and have tried to put pressure on them. Now that has failed they are rolling out the Russia propaganda.

You said that Obama is more dangerous than Putin.  But you can't stand the partisanship.  :lol:

8 hours ago, Sobeit said:

Oh come on what the left has done this election goes way beyond rioting. It is even coming straight from the White House it is class less. It is nothing but a attempt to weaken Trump and curve the momentum he is continuing to gain though.

11 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said: