Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maorifalcon

Throw back uniform for this game??

20 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, maorifalcon said:

Just seen the Falcons FB page update their profile photo to the throwback Logo. I wonder if this is a hint that they are going to be wearing the Black uniform this week,

http://www.facebook.com/atlantafalcons/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

They are wearing the black uniforms like they did vs SD, hopefully the end result is better...

13 minutes ago, King Jigsaw said:

Do people still not know that the uniform schedule is announced?

Where is that by the way? I tried to find it for a while the other day but only found 2015 and earlier. I was confused when Madden had us in red against LA, and sure enough Madden was right.

maorifalcon likes this

1 hour ago, King Jigsaw said:

Nope

1 hour ago, Yo_Lover said:

Already announced detective

Instead of being a dlck you could have just said 'yes they are wearing the throwback'

2 hours ago, King Jigsaw said:

For real. I don't understand why everyone doesn't know this.

Also, I think those throwbacks bring some bad mojo. If I am not mistaken, they play extremely close, nail biting games at home whenever they wear them. I am too lazy to do the research, but I don't remember them blowing anybody out while wearing them.

2 minutes ago, maorifalcon said:

Nope

Instead of being a dlck you could have just said 'yes they are wearing the throwback'

Well in his defense, we have have a couple of pretty big threads about it before the SD game. You must have missed those. 

Ovie_Lover and Since1990 like this

11 hours ago, Hooper72 said:

For real. I don't understand why everyone doesn't know this.

Also, I think those throwbacks bring some bad mojo. If I am not mistaken, they play extremely close, nail biting games at home whenever they wear them. I am too lazy to do the research, but I don't remember them blowing anybody out while wearing them.

We picked off drew brees 5 times in 2012 wearing that uniform. :) We got to wear those uniformsin 98 and in a superbowl. They are good luck, believe it :)

55 minutes ago, FenixFalcon said:

We picked off drew brees 5 times in 2012 wearing that uniform. :) We got to wear those uniformsin 98 and in a superbowl. They are good luck, believe it :)

The Falcons were wearing white jerseys when they beact the Vikings for the NFC title.

3 minutes ago, TonyMartin80 said:

The Falcons were wearing white jerseys when they beact the Vikings for the NFC title.

Correct but our main uniform for the season was the black and we wore the black in the SB, not NFCCG

53 minutes ago, FenixFalcon said:

Correct but our main uniform for the season was the black and we wore the black in the SB, not NFCCG

Even though they lost superbowl I still watch that game with joy because I was just so proud of how far the Falcons came that year. I was just thankful they made It considering they were 3-13 In 1996.

17 hours ago, athell said:

They are wearing the black uniforms like they did vs SD, hopefully the end result is better...

YES!!!!!  I'm going to this game on Sunday!!!!  Can't wait!

This may be a good sign.

Last time I went to the Dome to see us play the 9ers was in 1998.  We won that game & yall know what happened that year.  Maybe the black unis are a sign

3 hours ago, Godzilla1985 said:

This may be a good sign.

Lasin time I went to the Dome to see us play the 9ers was in 1998.  We won that game & yall know what happened that year.  Maybe the black unis are a sign

The only sign I see Is Matt Ryan being on fire this year. If Matt brings his A game In playoffs we could go all the way.

Godzilla1985 likes this