2017 London Games

SkerFalcon8710

Not a fan of those games being played here in Europe. If I want to watch a genuine NFL game, and live that experience I will have to travel to the US. A game being played in front of a crowd of fans of every NFL team is just weird.

One of my dreams is to watch a Falcons game live, and it won't be in London. It has to be in Atlanta

Yeah, those games are trash. I won't be going to any of them, as it costs me quite a lot to get to London for a game and stay over.

I was hoping for better, as there were rumours a few weeks ago about us being one of the road teams for next year. I guess they were either BS, or the plans fell through.

Hopefully the Saints Dolphins and Vikings Browns games are scheduled as first and last as I can tick off 2 new teams watched and still get to travel stateside for 3 weekends of Falcons games (only new team watched would be Buffalo in the new digs, but so what!!)

Was hoping that Chargers were over due to their stadium indecisions (against the Eagles) but that didn't come to fruition.

Playoffs might be a temptation too much after a fantastic Carolina/Denver/Seattle trip this year.