25 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

How many coincidences before you start to think something underhanded might have happened here?

I just want to verify that you - a poster who routinely and consistently defends the Trump admin - intended to ask this question, and not some other question that doesn't directly reflect on you and your own behavior. Maybe a question more like, "Do you think I should consider my own behavior in defending a lifelong conman and latching on to any conspiracy theory I can before casting stones?"  Because that question would make more sense.

• Replies 96.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• Leon Troutsky

• Psychic Gibbon

• AF89

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saving for posterity...just sayin'

Besides some of the negatives (like some dumb tweets) I'm getting what I voted for.  I wanted an outsider who was willing to change the old status quo Washington and (GOP) and take care of the nasty,

That's your fall back, I should've just posted that for you to save you some time.  

Posted Images

Double You Tee Eff.  The Clinton campaign fed information to Steele for the dossier.   So, not only was this dossier paid for by the Clinton campaign, but they also wrote some of it.  

The referral, also signed by Sen. Lindsey Graham, South Carolina Republican, states:

“It is troubling enough that the Clinton campaign funded Mr. Steele’s work, but that these Clinton associates were contemporaneously feeding Mr. Steele allegations raises additional concerns about his credibility.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/5/debunked-anti-trump-dossier-deliberately-left-out-/

Edited by Flip Flop
6 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

I just want to verify that you - a poster who routinely and consistently defends the Trump admin - intended to ask this question, and not some other question that doesn't directly reflect on you and your own behavior. Maybe a question more like, "Do you think I should consider my own behavior in defending a lifelong conman and latching on to any conspiracy theory I can before casting stones?"  Because that question would make more sense.

Is it still a conspiracy theory if it's true? Because all the stuff I've said since last year on this dossier is proving to be true.