The Trump Presidency

silentbob1272

Just now, marla_mulder said:

This argument is so asinine. Carter Page has been under surveillance since 2013. The FISA warrants only run for 90 days. So for him to still be under surveillance at the time the dossier came out, the warrant would have had to have been renewed SEVEN (yup seven, cinco, 7) times. What do we make of all those other times before the dossier existed?

And this is why I question the love people who push this nonsense have for the country. Here you have a guy who Russians began recruiting in 2013. He gave them info they wanted but the Russian ring was broken up in 2015. He went to Russia spoke out against the US and was purported to keep having Russian ties after he came back. Yet they're outraged that the FBI kept tabs on him.

Fact of the matter is Trump was either clueless or an idiot for bringing him on and he deserves to reap whatever is sown.

8 minutes ago, bdog 29 said:

This argument is so asinine. Carter Page has been under surveillance since 2013. The FISA warrants only run for 90 days. So for him to still be under surveillance at the time the dossier came out, the warrant would have had to have been renewed SEVEN (yup seven, cinco, 7) times. What do we make of all those other times before the dossier existed?

And this is why I question the love people who push this nonsense have for the country. Here you have a guy who Russians began recruiting in 2013. He gave them info they wanted but the Russian ring was broken up in 2015. He went to Russia spoke out against the US and was purported to keep having Russian ties after he came back. Yet they're outraged that the FBI kept tabs on him.

Fact of the matter is Trump was either clueless or an idiot for bringing him on and he deserves to reap whatever is sown.

Hey, so what Amercans' rights were violated..he deserved it anyway! :huh:

7 minutes ago, Birdy Dird said:

Oh happy day? I can't find any posts by you celebrating the 99 records it set this year.

Why would I?

2 minutes ago, Flip Flop said:

Hopefully it goes into free fall.  That will teach the stupid Trumpsters!

At the very least it would be fun watching the roles flip between liberals saying the stock market is because of Obama and conservatives saying it's because of Trump.

2 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

Hey, so what Amercans' rights were violated..he deserved it anyway! :huh:

Hope you had that same energy when Edward Snowden revealed that we were all being spied on in 2013. Or when the military killed Anwar al-Awlaki without due process. Otherwise I'll call you a right-wing, conspiracy shilling hypocrite.

1 minute ago, marla_mulder said:

Obviously traders thought the memo was a big deal...

They all just dumped stocks to collect some profits and make it look like the memo mattered.  The same companies are giving bonuses and raises to make the tax cut look good even though it is bad.  The same way Apple is repatriating a record sum.  The same way companies are ... 

4 minutes ago, bdog 29 said:

Hope you had that same energy when Edward Snowden revealed that we were all being spied on in 2013. Or when the military killed Anwar al-Awlaki without due process. Otherwise I'll call you a right-wing, conspiracy shilling hypocrite.

You do that either way, so...