Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 96.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Mr. Hoopah!

    9627

  • Leon Troutsky

    8096

  • Psychic Gibbon

    7930

  • AF89

    6238

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saving for posterity...just sayin'

Besides some of the negatives (like some dumb tweets) I'm getting what I voted for.  I wanted an outsider who was willing to change the old status quo Washington and (GOP) and take care of the nasty,

That's your fall back, I should've just posted that for you to save you some time.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, g-dawg said:

Agree that it is coming to a head.  Ready for the truth to come out and get past all this kubuki theatre.   

DEMS are still butthurt that Trump won and still trying to delegitimze his presidency.  Frankly it is an embarrassment to our nation.  

It's disappointing to see Donald John Trump's trollisms rubbing off on our "Fellow Americans."

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, g-dawg said:

Agree that it is coming to a head.  Ready for the truth to come out and get past all this kubuki theatre.   

DEMS are still butthurt that Trump won and still trying to delegitimze his presidency.  Frankly it is an embarrassment to our nation.  

So will you allow the finish of the mueller investigation or will you be happy with more clinton investigations?  What number is enough?  Or just investigating until she dies or is convicted?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, g-dawg said:

Agree that it is coming to a head.  Ready for the truth to come out and get past all this kubuki theatre.   

DEMS are still butthurt that Trump won and still trying to delegitimze his presidency.  Frankly it is an embarrassment to our nation.  

We’ll see what “the truth” is.  The facts and evidence will eventually come out.  

But the overconfident partisan drivel from people like you isn’t a good look.  At this point, the ONLY outcome that supports your chest thumping arrogance would be complete exoneration of Trump, his campaign team, and credible evidence of wrong-doing by law enforcement officials.

So far, people like you and Trump have just been bleeting a bunch of partisan nonsense and have provided nothing to substantiate the over-confident drivel like the post above.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Take your strawman somewhere else nobody said that you partisan hack. You always fall back on but Obama when you have no real response.

 

Posterity is not your bag, baby...oh yeah :lol:  Just because you don't like a response doesn't mean it isn't real.  Does someone need a safe room or a timeout, perhaps? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

To the bolded part, there is every doubt about that.  So far the only thing we’ve seen are baseless attacks on people in an effort to distract from or obstruct the investigation into Trump.  

It’s coming to a head now with this “memo”.  The GOP is going all-in at this point.  They either have evidence to support that allegation or they don’t.  

If they don’t, woe unto the party.

The timing is just strange. And for some posters on here this is just a hypothetical discussion. I'm not saying this is fact or using it to base an argument.... 

A week ago they were worried Mueller was onto something. And in a week they've gone full fledged "we have to redo the entire FBI". It's interesting. 

And I do completely agree with you that this is a bet I would hope they wouldn't take lightly. Unless they really are terrified Mueller has something and this is the last ditch effort because they have nothing to lose. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

It's disappointing to see Donald John Trump's trollisms rubbing off on our "Fellow Americans."

Trump has been attacked every hour of every day since he was elected.  Unlike most good little Republicans who have been pistol whipped and submit,  Trump punches back - and it pisses the media and the Dems off - the bully doesn’t like getting punched back.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Posterity is not your bag, baby...oh yeah :lol:  Just because you don't like a response doesn't mean it isn't real.  Does someone need a safe room or a timeout, perhaps? 

Again you didn't actually have a respone.. and you still don't

 

 

And you almost never do

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Exactly. What is it about Trump exactly that people think he's going to be fair. He's spent the last year screaming about witchhunts, and tweeting about how we should be investigating his political opponents. He's also allegedly asked at least one FBI director for a loyalty pledge and another whom he voted for. Why should I believe he wants anything but his political intelligence wing?

Right.  It’s pretty obvious that he just wants people to protect him and shield him from possible wrong doing.  And that is very, very dangerous.  

And now, unless there is some very credible evidence of wrong doing by the FBI, the entire GOP is part of his efforts to destroy the independence of the FBI.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WOR said:

The timing is just strange. And for some posters on here this is just a hypothetical discussion. I'm not saying this is fact or using it to base an argument.... 

A week ago they were worried Mueller was onto something. And in a week they've gone full fledged "we have to redo the entire FBI". It's interesting. 

And I do completely agree with you that this is a bet I would hope they wouldn't take lightly. Unless they really are terrified Mueller has something and this is the last ditch effort because they have nothing to lose. 

If Mueller has something, then this is a very dangerous bet on their part.  They could always distance themselves from Trump, take their short-term losses, and rebuild around a conservative agenda.  Now, if Trump or high level members of his campaign go down, the entire party gets dragged down with them.

They always owned Trump.  But now, they own him completely and for the long haul.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Trump has been attacked every hour of every day since he was elected.  Unlike most good little Republicans who have been pistol whipped and submit,  Trump punches back - and it pisses the media and the Dems off - the bully doesn’t like getting punched back.

So wrong. Apparently you don't read Breitbart or watch Fox News or Fox Business channels

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

We’ll see what “the truth” is.  The facts and evidence will eventually come out.  

But the overconfident partisan drivel from people like you isn’t a good look.  At this point, the ONLY outcome that supports your chest thumping arrogance would be complete exoneration of Trump, his campaign team, and credible evidence of wrong-doing by law enforcement officials.

So far, people like you and Trump have just been bleeting a bunch of partisan nonsense and have provided nothing to substantiate the over-confident drivel like the post above.

Ummm, yeah that’s a distortion.   Your side keeps talking about Republican delusion and conspiracy.   There are several known facts already out that support nefarious behavior that could spill over to criminal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Trump has been attacked every hour of every day since he was elected.  Unlike most good little Republicans who have been pistol whipped and submit,  Trump punches back - and it pisses the media and the Dems off - the bully doesn’t like getting punched back.

Trump’s top national security advisor has pled guilty to a felony for lying about his coordination with Russia regarding sanctions.  Another member of Trump’s national security team has pled guilty to a felony for lying about his collusion with Russians to get dirt on Clinton.  Trump’s campaign manager is facing multiple felony charges for money laundering, as is another Trump campaign official.  

Those are facts.  

But keep thumping that chest.  I suspect you’re just going to disappear for awhile if things don’t turn out like you think.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Again you didn'thave a respone.. and you still don'

 

 

And you almost never do

That’s why you just ignore him.  He’s like the AFMB version of an appendix.  A useless flap of skin that might at some point in the distant past served some useful purpose but it’s been so long ago that nobody remembers anymore.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Right.  It’s pretty obvious that he just wants people to protect him and shield him from possible wrong doing.  And that is very, very dangerous.  

And now, unless there is some very credible evidence of wrong doing by the FBI, the entire GOP is part of his efforts to destroy the independence of the FBI.

The curious part for me is, if their is nothing credible in there, than why is Schiff so adamant about that memo not being released?  And for some of us here who have been saying so all along that it is credible, I think you'd be the first inline to offer a sincere apology, to the ones you tried to demean regarding this matter.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

If Mueller has something, then this is a very dangerous bet on their part.  They could always distance themselves from Trump, take their short-term losses, and rebuild around a conservative agenda.  Now, if Trump or high level members of his campaign go down, the entire party gets dragged down with them.

They always owned Trump.  But now, they own him completely and for the long haul.

The only issue I have is this is it seems to infer that the GOP gives a rats butt about "tomorrow" and I'd argue every action they've taken says otherwise. 

They care about themselves. To which, they're already ****** if any goes slightly wrong. I don't think they care about the future of the party. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

If Mueller has something, then this is a very dangerous bet on their part.  They could always distance themselves from Trump, take their short-term losses, and rebuild around a conservative agenda.  Now, if Trump or high level members of his campaign go down, the entire party gets dragged down with them.

They always owned Trump.  But now, they own him completely and for the long haul.

 

3 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Ummm, yeah that’s a distortion.   Your side keeps talking about Republican delusion and conspiracy.   There are several known facts already out that support nefarious behavior that could spill over to criminal.

Two felony convictions, two indictments on multiple felonies, and all indications are that even more are coming, possibly against the president’s own family.  Keep spouting off that mouth.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WOR said:

The only issue I have is this is it seems to infer that the GOP gives a rats butt about "tomorrow" and I'd argue every action they've taken says otherwise. 

They care about themselves. To which, they're already ****** if any goes slightly wrong. I don't think they care about the future of the party. 

It’s like they learned nothing from Alabama.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WOR said:

The only issue I have is this is it seems to infer that the GOP gives a rats butt about "tomorrow" and I'd argue every action they've taken says otherwise. 

They care about themselves. To which, they're already ****** if any goes slightly wrong. I don't think they care about the future of the party. 

When you are likely to be proven wrong about this and we see it was a witch hunt, which party would you say only cares about the future of their party?  A lot of egg on face will be going around soon for many on here.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...