The Trump Presidency

silentbob1272

20 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

See, this is a good use of this genre/tactic/whatever.  It shows the rank hypocrisy of Pence.  More of this, please.

People who are more partial to agree with Pence would look at that and say that the difference is that Pence was honoring someone who brought us together. That's dumb but we already know that that's how many Republicans see MLK's legacy because that's what they want his legacy to be.They'd be more likely to shrug it off as endless liberal sour grapes or get offended by the comparison. 

6 hours ago, (((Billy Ocean))) said:

As far as purity politics go, I think Bernie’s foreign policy by and large sucks ***, but I still would’ve voted for him if he had made it to the general, where he would have won.

Of course he would have.  Because approval ratings don't change when opposition attacks really heat up in General Elections. 

FFS

4 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Of course he would have.  Because approval ratings don't change when opposition attacks really heat up in General Elections. 

FFS

I for one truly believe that BO would have supported Bernie Sanders over Donald Trump even with all of Putin’s internet minions blasting Bernie to help Trump win the election.  And by “supported Bernie Sanders”, I mean BO would have stuck with Putin’s candidate the whole time and would now be arguing that Hillary would have won.