The Trump Presidency

silentbob1272

6 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

I can't think of a better way to destroy democracy then to criticize somebody who is actually taking a fairly brave step to save it because his partisanship does not align with yours. Go screw yourself. 

Apparently a conservative Republican is supposed to oppose every Republican bill in Congress to stick it to a president he doesn’t like.  “I agree with this legislation and think it will be good for the country, but I don’t like how President Trump is behaving so I’m going to vote against it...because reasons.”

It’s that purist mentality that’s going to put the Democrats in the same position Republicans are in now.

2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Apparently a conservative Republican is supposed to oppose every Republican bill in Congress to stick it to a president he doesn’t like.  “I agree with this legislation and think it will be good for the country, but I don’t like how President Trump is behaving so I’m going to vote against it...because reasons.”

It’s that purist mentality that’s going to put the Democrats in the same position Republicans are in now.

Ack, got dam, you must be in Thailand and haven't heard the news, Aints got eliminated in the most gloriously embarrassing way possible!