Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• Leon Troutsky

• Psychic Gibbon

• AF89

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saving for posterity...just sayin'

Besides some of the negatives (like some dumb tweets) I'm getting what I voted for.  I wanted an outsider who was willing to change the old status quo Washington and (GOP) and take care of the nasty,

That's your fall back, I should've just posted that for you to save you some time.  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

Who is trump rooting for, Georgia or Alabama? And do you think Pence is mad he doesn't get to go?

To the extent he is capable of rooting for anything other than himself, I am sure he just randomly screams “football! ... touchdown! ... home run! ...” at random, inappropriate times throughout the game.

26 minutes ago, BrockSamson said:

To the extent he is capable of rooting for anything other than himself, I am sure he just randomly screams “football! ... touchdown! ... home run! ...” at random, inappropriate times throughout the game.

:looks down at notes written by staff:

”A tremendous victory by...[looks down again]...Georgia, just great.  Just great.  Tremendous people here, I love them.  They voted for me.  Great victory here in...[looks down]...Georgia.  Voted for me in great margins.  Unbelievable margins.  I won in this great state by three million votes, believe me.  People love me here.  Oh, they’re great people, believe me.  And the...[looks down at notes]...Bulldogs, great win here tonight.  Great effort.  Great fight.  I love bulldogs.  They’re the best dogs.  Bulls and dogs.  Bullish, like the Dow.  Can you believe the stock market?  Just great.  Tremendous.  Nobody said we would grow like this.  It’s great.  Just great.  Believe me.  And dogs...I hear they spell it...[looks down at notes]...D-A-W-G-S...tremendous spelling.  I’m a great speller.  People say, “Trump spells great”...”he has the best spellings”.  It’s true.  Trump has the best spellings.  The best words.  People say it all the time.  So...[looks down at notes]...Go Dogs.  You know who else likes dogs?  The economy.  It’s growing like a dog.  Like no dog anyone has ever seen before.  That’s what people say, “Trump has the biggest d*** in the world”, and “nobody has a d*** like Donald Trump”.  And now I’m the president, can you believe that?  Everybody believed it.  Everybody said I was going to win.  And what a great win it was.  Isn’t that right?  I won all by myself, believe me, because I have the biggest d*** anybody has ever seen.  Putin told me himself that I have a great d***, a tremendous d***, just a beautiful d***, because he saw it on the video in that hotel with those hookers...I mean dogs fans...peeing on each other...and...”

:Sarah Huckabee Sanders shoves Trump offstage:

Sanders:  “Uh, wut the pray-si-dunt means iz dat Iz-ray-uhl haz uh cah-pee-tuhl in jew-jew-salem an-uhnd we are gunna moves it der.”

1 minute ago, Jpowers said:

I meant to say this earlier but Mdrake told you to eat his ******* and you responded with get ******* set......you literally told him to get ready for you to eat his *******.

I'm not judging but that was a weird *** response.

Considering the first sentence, the obvious answer to the second (bolded) sentence is simply...

Is it?  I mean, is it really?

36 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

EnZrP7T.jpg

My turn to be politically incorrect.

So after Jalen Ramsey's interception in the game today this was trending on Twitter. Now after some scientific studies between me and my brother we have decided you can deduce a man's sexuality by the movement planes his chin takes. If the chin travels past 25 degrees there's a fair chance he's gay. If you get a 45+ percent tilt with an eye roll......well it's just science.

2 hours ago, Jpowers said:

My turn to be politically incorrect.

So after Jalen Ramsey's interception in the game today this was trending on Twitter. Now after some scientific studies between me and my brother we have decided you can deduce a man's sexuality by the movement planes his chin takes. If the chin travels past 25 degrees there's a fair chance he's gay. If you get a 45+ percent tilt with an eye roll......well it's just science.

So who cares if this guy is gay or not?

Nobodies.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported last week that Trump plans to attend the championship game between Georgia and Alabama at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. His decision led to changes in security and travel plans. His visit comes almost exactly a year after Trump tweeted that Atlanta is “horrible” and “crime infested,” drawing heavy pushback from several local officials. In an appearance on MSNBC Sunday, Richard Rose, the president of the Atlanta NAACP chapter, referenced those comments and sent a message to Trump: if Atlanta is “so bad, don’t come,” he said.

I wish he'd skip his appearance and spend time getting prepared to face Opra Winfrey in the next election. She gave a great speech last night at the Golden Globe Awards about 'truth' being an important part of everything we consider primary importance in our lives. The word 'truth' doesn't exist anywhere in Trump's everyday life.

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

If his lawyers have an ounce of intelligence, they won’t let him do a live interview.  No way Trump could get through an hour (let alone an entire day) without telling some bold-faced lie.

An hour? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttt.

Mr. Mueller: “Alright Mr. President, this is a formality, but can you state your name for the record?”

Trump: “Jerome P. Hutcheson.”

8 hours ago, Jpowers said:

I meant to say this earlier but Mdrake told you to eat his ******* and you responded with get ******* set......you literally told him to get ready for you to eat his *******.

I'm not judging but that was a weird *** response.

Weird response except it comes from someone who has proved to us has lost his mind when it come to the political arena. :shrug:

9 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

I noticed a post by @Ezekiel 25:17 last week in which he expressed a visceral contempt for David Clark that was reminiscent of my visceral contempt for Miller.   I think it is the sort of hostility that is generated when on of your own kind betrays the value you associate with your "own people".  

I think it is a fair kind of ethnic/racial elitism or something.  

That was, in fact, one of the WORSE interviews ever!!!

With that said.... The Trumpheads will claim victory as they will say something akin to CNN not wanting the truth out.