Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

silentbob1272

The Trump Presidency

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

Yes, it was.  Looked like he was outside the box to me.  

He was right at the edge of the box, but you don’t make a game changing call there.  They didn’t call Brees on the exact same play 10 minutes earlier.  

Just now, WOR said:

I didn't feel like either of these teans had a great chance in Minnesota before today and I really don't now. So this game was rather meh. 

I enjoyed watching Cam Newton get smashed in the face.  That was worth it.

7 minutes ago, WOR said:

I didn't feel like either of these teans had a great chance in Minnesota before today and I really don't now. So this game was rather meh. 

You never know when the bye week team comes out rusty.

Also are you really all that comfortable with the only person between the Saints and hosting an NFL championship is Case Keenum? I'm certainly not.

12 minutes ago, kicker said:

He was right at the edge of the box, but you don’t make a game changing call there.  They didn’t call Brees on the exact same play 10 minutes earlier.  

I went back and watched Brees’ play.  He was outside the box but the pass didn’t make it to the line.  In fact it was about 3 yards short and flew out of bounds and behind the line judge.  No call there.  Yet they call this?  What’s so ******* hard about being consistent?  It just makes people loathe the game and think it’s all rigged.  

Fix this ****, Goodell.