Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

silentbob1272

The Trump Presidency

35 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I fell asleep during the game last night brose. :( I was so tired. 

That's a sin, that would be like voting for Hillary.  Back in the 80's I was feeding one of my kids and we beat Bills/Broncos after a long kickoff return and a last second 52 yard FG, I almost spiked my kid, but my mother in-law grabbed the baby before I could do it.  

Get some rest 

Shouldn’t the transparent administration be more transparent about their commissions or was it only Obama who the people wanted to be transparent?

The response will probably be a situation where obama wasn’t transparent which won’t address this lack of transparency from this president who is supposed to be more transparent (the only thing transparent about this admin is the presidents personality)

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

That's a sin, that would be like voting for Hillary.  Back in the 80's I was feeding one of my kids and we beat Bills/Broncos after a long kickoff return and a last second 52 yard FG, I almost spiked my kid, but my mother in-law grabbed the baby before I could do it.  

Get some rest 

That your grandmother was unable to provide the same intervention explains everything. 

7 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Get some rest 

What a perfect metaphor for your politics.

8 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Get some rest 

Eat my ***  hole. 

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Get some rest 

Thank God someone was there to keep you from copying your father

Get a load of this ******* who thinks colonialism and capitalism weren't related. All you have to do is look up the corporations that conquered entire regions to know that is a load of bull.

Also, lol @ Jefferson being anti-colonialist.

9 minutes ago, Sturgil Simpson said:

Stephen Miller represents Trump supporters to a t. Loud, abrasive, and full of bs. 

The dumber they are the louder the get.  See wfw.  Knows nothing, never shuts up....