Jump to content

The Trump Presidency


silentbob1272
 Share

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, big_dog said:

Wrong again as usual. We all had hopes he might be capable. Only as time passed and he started fugging up the country did I and the majority on this thread realize an insane criminal was elected.

Well... I didn’t need time to pass, but I also know those in power, Republicans, are not going to remove him from office whether he deserves it or not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, (((Billy Ocean))) said:

As a cop, do you think people should be locked up for prostitution and weed?

No but I didn't but my job was to enforce what was on the books back then. One other law I didn't agree with was gambling. Times are changing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Sad, the same playbook the Dems used on Reagan 35 years ago.  You would think the party "about nothing" would come up with something new.  

Reagan had the early stages of Alzheimer's throughout his second term so, as I said before, that isn't the best example for Trump.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Meh. Northam/Jones ran on somewhat similar messages and won their races. Northam also beat a progressive candidate in Perriello, who was more willing to sell the 2nd message. 

You should look outside your own box because what is a strong message to you might be weak to others.

Just because they won doesn't mean it was a great message. Those guys were both racist dbags who connected themselves to Trump, who is massively unpopular now. They might have to be moderate on single voter issues but running a message that you will be less drama is dumb and ineffective. No one cares. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Yadi said:

Just because they won doesn't mean it was a great message. Those guys were both racist dbags who connected themselves to Trump, who is massively unpopular now. They might have to be moderate on single voter issues but running a message that you will be less drama is dumb and ineffective. No one cares. 

1

qZnFb0D.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, big_dog said:

You believe the tweets of the biggest liar in history?

Like most staunch Trump supporters, they're a mirror of their president:  they don't read (unless its from a source that reinforces and placates their thinking), they don't listen and to validate every argument, like Trump, they mention the 2016 Election. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Reagan had the early stages of Alzheimer's throughout his second term so, as I said before, that isn't the best example for Trump.

So fake.  Are you trying to help Ronnie Jr. sell books?  The official diagnosis came in 1994 and the NYT's said this:

In 1980, Mr. Reagan told me that he would resign the presidency if White House doctors found him mentally unfit. Years later, those doctors and key aides told me they had not detected any changes in his mental abilities while in office.

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2011/01/14/reagan-son-claims-dad-had-alzheimers-as-president

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Statick said:

Like most staunch Trump supporters, they're a mirror of their president:  they don't read (unless its from a source that reinforces and placates their thinking), they don't listen and to validate every argument, like Trump, they mention the 2016 Election. 

@WhenFalconsWin is one of the Trump supporters that either doesn't read or disregards the dozens of reputable news sources that keep America abreast of current issues important to everyone. His head is so far in the sand he can sniff China.

sand GIF
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, big_dog said:

@WhenFalconsWin is one of the Trump supporters that either doesn't read or disregards the dozens of reputable news sources that keep America abreast of current issues important to everyone. His head is so far in the sand he can sniff China.

sand GIF

Your head is so far up the fake/scm media you can sniff China toilet bowls 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...