The Trump Presidency

silentbob1272

3 minutes ago, unbelievable said:

So you managed to prove that you only know half of the story. What ordinance was passed to force the law in the first place?

Democrats were so focused on identity politics that it engulfed the entire government's attention; passing "hate" laws and censorship. The left is still obsessed by it. They're crying about censoring "Fake" news while the adults are working on the economy and jobs.

You mean that one Charlotte passed where public officials and people like taxi drivers couldn't discriminate against transgender people?

The real problem here is that this ordinance conflicted with Judeo-Christian identity politics so the people who adhere to that responded with HB2.

• Replies 92.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• Leon Troutsky

• Psychic Gibbon

• AF89

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

You mean that one Charlotte passed where public officials and people like taxi drivers couldn't discriminate against transgender people?

The real problem here is that this ordinance conflicted with Judeo-Christian identity politics so the people who adhere to that responded with HB2.

That ordinance conflicted with common sense. Proven by the fact that adults (with or without children) of every religion, race, creed, ethnicity, species, and gender opposed that ordinance.

2 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

It's not like the law is enforceable anyway. It's just an attempt from people playing right-wing identity politics to feel like they won something.

Though I will thank North Carolina for passing it. A lot of business has come Georgia's way because of it.

Kick rocks!!!

3 minutes ago, Worzone said:

Exhibit A. a cross dressing pervert. 

Really... 

2 minutes ago, Worzone said:

There's a religion joke in here somewhere. :ninja:

If the news is any indication, more perverts have used the women's restroom than tranny's.

3 minutes ago, Worzone said:

Start using their name instead.

How does Amanda feel today? Amanda sad? Is Amanda feeling offended? Amanda want a cookie?

On 12/9/2016 at 4:14 PM, Serge said:

FTR, I was told many times that the point of keeping transgender people from using public bathrooms that correspond to their gender identity was that condoning it would give child molesters free reign to attack children. You can't compare something so heinous to typical SJW hyperbole.

Many times.

18 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

"HB2 wouldn't have been needed if not for that city law that was passed in the state!"

You mean the one where discriminatory protection was extended to transgender people?

"******* GODLESS PERVERTED FREAKS WANT TO MOLEST MY CHILDREN"

I can't imagine why that city law was needed.

Explain to us why the law was needed. But do it while referring to me as an attack helicopter.

26 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

"HB2 wouldn't have been needed if not for that city law that was passed in the state!"

You mean the one where discriminatory protection was extended to transgender people?

"******* GODLESS PERVERTED FREAKS WANT TO MOLEST MY CHILDREN"

I can't imagine why that city law was needed.

They'll have you being a pedophile apologist next......no really. That is next in line for the LGBQTKDOSNE croud.

NYT already has an article claiming it's a 'mental disorder' and we should be 'helping' them.

Enjoy your rabbit hole.

4 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

You can leave the church, but the church don't leave you!

I know. Right when you feel like you don't have to bother with that anymore the religious right keeps trying to pass religious freedom laws. :( At least David Ralston said he's had enough with attempts to pass those laws in Georgia so we [most likely/hopefully] won't have to deal with that nonsense here.

It all starts when people start saying that raping your wife is still rape. Then we start making excuses for sexual deviants, start calling the filthy choices sinners make their "sexuality" or a "disorder" or something, and then you're marrying kids off to animals over a pit of burning Bibles. I started Shameless a month ago and I'm on season 4.