Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• Leon Troutsky

• Psychic Gibbon

• AF89

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saving for posterity...just sayin'

Besides some of the negatives (like some dumb tweets) I'm getting what I voted for.  I wanted an outsider who was willing to change the old status quo Washington and (GOP) and take care of the nasty,

That's your fall back, I should've just posted that for you to save you some time.  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

lol

JFC...

You have somebody inside the White House that the New York Daily News says is mentally unfit," Scarborough said.

"That people close to him say is mentally unfit, that people close to him during the campaign told me had early stages of dementia."

Scarborough said the country is closer to war on the Korean Peninsula than most Americans know.

"We heard this months ago, that we are going to have a ground war in Korea, they believe that inside the White House for a very long time," Scarborough said.

"If this is not what the 25th Amendment was drafted for," he added, referring to the amendment that covers presidential succession and the response to a president with disabilities.

3 hours ago, big_dog said:

At least you are waking up a smidgen. You used to preach 2nd term for sure. For that I give you credit.There is no way that he could pull enough support for another term with all the calamity surrounding his leadership. Each and every day he does something that stuns either us here at home or foreign countries. He needs to be examined from the neck up to see wtf is wrong.

I am willing to say by his second term you will be on board.  I mean what good for the country is good for you bdog.  

4 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

I recall being told not to politicize tragedies following various massacres so I'll politely tell you not the politicize murders.

Who is politicizing it?  What right is right.  Chicken shyt answer on your part.  I guess you are for 7 time felons (deported 5 times) killing innocent American citizens? 

This shouldn't have anything to do with a party affiliation.