The Trump Presidency

silentbob1272

34 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

And they will.

Out here, we have "medical", but they fight tooth and nail every election to keep rec out of our hands.

Even though Alcohol does damage to the body..... WAIT!!!!

That’s why they won’t vote for it and keep alcohol around! 

Anything to keep the drugs Companies pocket is the way they vote. Like they have always said, there is more money in the drug than the cure.

12 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Anything to keep the drugs Companies pocket is the way they vote. Like they have always said, there is more money in the drug than the cure.

Some of the most powerful, politically-connected men in Georgia are alcohol distributors.

58 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I find it odd that it's easier for me to buy a gun in AZ than weed. For a gun, I just have to show up with an ID (they don't really care what type of ID, seems like any old ID will work).

With Pot, I have to go see a specialized Dr, who will only approve if the condition is on the list, pay for the permit annually, wait 4-6 weeks for the check on my "condition" to go through, then go to a designated "dispensary" to pick up my medication.

So I just make my buddy buy me weed when he goes with his card... funny thing is, I don't really smoke pot. I just keep it around as a party favor...

48 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Not the first time and won’t be the last. This is the main reason NOTHING ever gets done in Washington.

You had hope?  I've given up that there will never be a for the people by the people congress again.  It's not that hard to be jaded with them...and this has been for quite some time now.

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

You had hope?  I've given up that there will never be a for the people by the people congress again.  It's not that hard to be jaded with them...and this has been for quite some time now.

Yes, I have always thought a government driven by lobbyists and now Big Business was always a bad idea.