The Trump Presidency

silentbob1272

57 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

If Russia swung the election with $100K worth of Facebook ads vs the media and Clinton's $1 billion war chest then I want the Russians marketing all of my business ventures.  Amazing ROI!  ;)

It could be as simple as we were all inured to Clinton's bullchit whereas..er....people were all too willing (and stupid enough) to believe the scintillating stories coming out of the fake fringe blogospheres (we got to see them on here often enough) and remember they get to be shared millions of times for $0.00.

26 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

If Russia swung the election with $100K worth of Facebook ads vs the media and Clinton's $1 billion war chest then I want the Russians marketing all of my business ventures.  Amazing ROI!  ;)

Maybe Robby Mook is a Kremlin asset? 

8 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Sarah already talking about "whatabout Chicago" :bang:

(To be fair I couldn't hear him but I think reporter baited her into it)

It also took some gall for her to say that any talk about policy is “premature”...just a few months ago Trump immediately tweeted hours into the London attack promoting his travel ban.  

2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

It also took some gall for her to say that any talk about policy is “premature”...just a few months ago Trump immediately tweeted hours into the London attack promoting his travel ban.  

Yep there's going to be a few side by side videos today comparing her incompatible words now with those of her boss over the past several months....and I think the press Corp expertly baited her into it.

2 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Well, that's because Trump is a douchecanoe so....

4 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

He advocated massacring Muslim communities and dumping them in mass graves with pigs within an hour or so after the Barcelona attack.