The Trump Presidency

silentbob1272

4 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Doesn't matter what his politics were, doesn't matter what his religion was, this guy was a terrorist 

^^ this

8 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Doesn't matter what his politics were, doesn't matter what his religion was, this guy was a terrorist 

I don't know... Seems to me that terrorism is fed by an ideology... if you don't submit, there will be more. Probably (but too early to know for sure), not the case here.

Now, if you mean that his actions are as despicable as the crimes committed by muslim terrorists... then of course.

15 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Yeah and with Trump “finding out the facts” before Twitting, told me he wasn’t a man of color nor Muslim. 

But you are correct, those folks were terrorized which makes him a Terrorist!

This stuff is so frustrating because you already know that despite the shock, sadness, and "pray for Las Vegas" messages that are going to go up, nothing of substance will happen. People who try to advocate for some type of gun control will be told not to politicize this tragedy. People will say, "Guns don't kill people, people kill people". Conspiracy theories will pop up saying this was a shadow government false flag to enact gun control.

My thoughts go out to the victims and their families but after Sandy Hook, I have a hard time mustering too much shock or outrage over these mass shootings.

Americans love their guns and I think that at this point we, as a society, have decided that the occasional mass shooting is fair collateral for access to the guns we have access to.

EDIT: Oh and how could I forget. AOBC (Smith and Wesson's parent company) stock is up 4% in pre market trading. Like clockwork.

Edited by bdog 29

19 minutes ago, bdog 29 said:

This stuff is so frustrating because you already know that despite the shock, sadness, and "pray for Las Vegas" messages that are going to go up, nothing of substance will happen. People who try to advocate for some type of gun control will be told not to politicize this tragedy. People will say, "Guns don't kill people, people kill people". Conspiracy theories will pop up saying this was a shadow government false flag to enact gun control.

My thoughts go out to the victims and their families but after Sandy Hook, I have a hard time mustering too much shock or outrage over these mass shootings.

Americans love their guns and I think that at this point we, as a society, have decided that the occasional mass shooting is fair collateral for access to the guns we have access to.

EDIT: Oh and how could I forget. AOBC (Smith and Wesson's parent company) stock is up 4% in pre market trading. Like clockwork.

Fear TRUMPS common sense. 

And in this case, it’s the fear of losing something that you don’t need in a civilian society to begin with. 

Officials feared White House counsel would quit over Trump-Kushner meetings: report

By John Bowden - 09/29/17 07:43 PM EDT 114

Officials feared White House counsel would quit over Trump-Kushner meetings: report
© Getty

West Wing officials were reportedly worried that White House counsel Don McGahn was considering resigning over meetings between President Trump and and his son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner, whose actions have drawn scrutiny in the federal Russia probe.

The Wall Street Journal reported Friday evening that McGahn was concerned that investigators may attempt to portray the meetings between Trump and Kushner over the summer as an attempt to coordinate their stories.

Then-White House chief of staff Reince Priebus and chief strategist Steve Bannon both reportedly urged McGahn to stay in his position. McGahn ultimately stayed in his role, in part due to the White House hiring a legal team to manage inquiries related to the Russia probe, the Journal said.

One source told the Journal that McGahn's frustrations could be boiled down to, “Fine, you’re not taking my advice? Why stay?”

A White House official reacted to the Journal's story by telling the newspaper that McGahn “did not consider resigning, and he was not concerned about any one individual. He was focused on implementing the proper processes and structures to protect the White House and its staff, including Jared.”

Kushner has been a figure at the center of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into possible collusion between Trump campaign associates and Russia after it was revealed he attended a meeting at Trump Tower with a Russian-linked lawyer who promised damaging information about Hillary Clinton.

Earlier this month, it was reported that White House lawyers wanted Kushner to step down due to possible legal complications with the ongoing Russia investigation. 

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/353199-officials-feared-white-house-counsel-would-quit-over-trump-kushner

18 minutes ago, dmo_dlo said:

I don't think anyone was killed in Canada.

Thanks for the correction. I assumed wrongly.

Gives you an idea of the chaos of this world when you get confused because there are so many terror attacks/mass murders in the same time...

1 hour ago, bdog 29 said:

I've pretty much come to the conclusion right wingers have setup a perfect scenario to destroy society/civilization as we know it and there is nothing we can do about it. Corporations will get even more powerful while we become slave labor to their whims and 30% of the population will makes excuses to keep allowing this to happen preventing it to be stopped. It's all Fake news, da turk err jobs, gotta haz my gunz to stop the gubment, People like Trump talk like ME and say what they mean!!!!!

They have all the bases covered to keep allowing corporate oppression of the masses and a good number of them are OK with that as long as they are trollings Liberals.

The ignorant right wingers will literally setup the Dominoes for permanent corporate control of society.

Edited by MAD597

1 hour ago, MAD597 said:

I've pretty much come to the conclusion right wingers have setup a perfect scenario to destroy society/civilization as we know it and there is nothing we can do about it. Corporations will get even more powerful while we become slave labor to their whims and 30% of the population will makes excuses to keep allowing this to happen preventing it to be stopped. It's all Fake news, da turk err jobs, gotta haz my gunz to stop the gubment, People like Trump talk like ME and say what they mean!!!!!

They have all the bases covered to keep allowing corporate oppression of the masses and a good number of them are OK with that as long as they are trollings Liberals.

The ignorant right wingers will literally setup the Dominoes for permanent corporate control of society.

It's a little early to be hitting the sauce.