The Trump Presidency

silentbob1272

1 hour ago, holymoses said:

As it turned out, maybe not so much. 

FFS.....BILLS?.....at HOME?!?!?

I am at a college visit with my son and fortunately was limited to ESPN game cast updates 

I debated going to a sports bar just to watch and fortunately decided to stay home and watch on the computer, sloppy game,too many turnovers . The Bills had the good luck today and you know maybe this will be a wake up call, 6 turnovers in the last 2 games . When we get healthy I'm still very optimistic about this season.

2 hours ago, holymoses said:

As it turned out, maybe not so much. 

FFS.....BILLS?.....at HOME?!?!?

I am at a college visit with my son and fortunately was limited to ESPN game cast updates 

I'm going to be stewing over that "fumble call" for the next 3 or 4 weeks. <_<

Just now, AF89 said:

That's sounds like an automatic 

sounds fully auto for sure. It actually sounds more like a drum than a clip because thats way more than 30 rounds firing off rapidly

Just now, AF89 said:

Supposedly another shooter at the Tropicana just cropped up tho I've seen nothing defenitinve as of yet.

there were some reports of multiple shooters early on. this is crazy

I understand that after 9/11 they wanted to get everyone on the same band for these things so as to coordinate but a enterprising terrorist (and this is looking like terrorism) could set an police/responder ambush with the kind of info I'm seeing people being able to share on twitter right now.

I'll grant you it's fascinating to watch, (in a sense that I can follow the response and breaking news in real time, not the tragedy itself) but it's really dangerous. (Accordingly we should be careful what we share)

Edit: