5 hours ago, Darth Falcon said:

I am taking my business elsewhere because I believe they are pushing an anti America agenda into my football. If I wanted liberal anti America political commentary id turn to cnn. So take a knee I take a hike. It was that simple. You have a 1st amendment right to protest and I have a first amendment right to not want that as my entertainment and tune out.

Why don't you take a hike on a country that elected a man who mocked and disrespected America POW's simply because he was (fairly) criticized?   

• Replies 96.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• Leon Troutsky

• Psychic Gibbon

• AF89

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saving for posterity...just sayin'

Besides some of the negatives (like some dumb tweets) I'm getting what I voted for.  I wanted an outsider who was willing to change the old status quo Washington and (GOP) and take care of the nasty,

That's your fall back, I should've just posted that for you to save you some time.  

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, holymoses said:

Why don't you take a hike on a country that elected a man who mocked and disrespected America POW's simply because he was (fairly) criticized?   

That’s not important that he has completely disrespected anything patriotic, including dodging the draft himself. 

It’s all about taking something you don’t like and haven’t taken the time to understand why and blowing it completely out of proportion.

I want to take this opportunity to give credit to a few on here that have been labelled "Trumpsters" or "Trumpettes".

I for one have blasted you and called you out for defending our PO**S. I must now thank you for coming to your senses. With the latest Trump fuggup over Puerto Rico you all have kept your pie holes silent. FINALLY. This shows me that you all do have some common sense. Let's hope that you now realize what a bad mistake it has been to expect anything other than chaos out of this make believe, ignorant, out of touch, egotistical, childlike toddler. He is so unfit for the job I'll just let it go there. God bless America, we need it.

Donald Trump’s psychotic break

Bill Palmer
Updated: 11:14 pm EDT Sat Sep 30, 2017

It’s never appropriate to accuse others of having mental or psychological problems simply because you disagree with them or you don’t like them. But what happens when someone is displaying so many alarming signs of a psychological meltdown, even a non-doctor can spot it from a mile away? That was the case with Donald Trump’s behavior during a twelve hour period on Saturday, which can only be described as some kind of psychotic break.

None of this is meant as an insult to good natured people who are dealing with mental and psychological problems the best they can. In contrast, Trump is a demented, evil, sexist, racist, uncaring, greedy, mean spirited piece of crap. But during the course of Trump’s twenty-plus tweets on Saturday, we witnessed a mountain of disturbing evidence suggesting that he really did have some kind of psychotic breakdown.

33 minutes ago, big_dog said:

I want to take this opportunity to give credit to a few on here that have been labelled "Trumpsters" or "Trumpettes".

I for one have blasted you and called you out for defending our PO**S. I must now thank you for coming to your senses. With the latest Trump fuggup over Puerto Rico you all have kept your pie holes silent. FINALLY. This shows me that you all do have some common sense. Let's hope that you now realize what a bad mistake it has been to expect anything other than chaos out of this make believe, ignorant, out of touch, egotistical, childlike toddler. He is so unfit for the job I'll just let it go there. God bless America, we need it.

Oh I am sure they are just trying to figure out how to spin this, they will be back!

3 minutes ago, big_dog said:

What brought you out from under your blanket?

Rushed back in town to see my Falcons.  Was at the new lake house, but I don't have DirectTV down there yet.  My neighbor gave me is wifi password though, so I have free Internet.  I said what do you need for that?  He said a beer once in a while and a few fishing trips.  

7 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

We'll all have a good laugh on 34's part when all this is said and done.  

Didn't think you'd try and answer his question. Just come up with your usual BS about second terms, no collusion, laughing . . . .etc.  You need to do better or go back to sleep till the game starts.,

Just now, big_dog said:

Didn't think you'd try and answer his question. Just come up with your usual BS about second terms, no collusion, laughing . . . .etc.  You need to do better or go back to sleep till the game starts.,

Why answer BS?  I've done that for months.  If back an act of God the left machine takes down Trump (which isn't going to happen) I'm come on here and bow to the new king, bdog...;)