Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• Leon Troutsky

• Psychic Gibbon

• AF89

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saving for posterity...just sayin'

Besides some of the negatives (like some dumb tweets) I'm getting what I voted for.  I wanted an outsider who was willing to change the old status quo Washington and (GOP) and take care of the nasty,

That's your fall back, I should've just posted that for you to save you some time.  

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Darth Falcon said:

I haven't watched an nfl game since. And I told you I would pop in to talk politics. I'm out of the nfl business. This forum is anything but football.

So you're boycotting the NFL because they support the players.. who you feel are disrespecting out flag and country?

6 minutes ago, Darth Falcon said:

I am taking my business elsewhere because I believe they are pushing an anti America agenda into my football. If I wanted liberal anti America political commentary id turn to cnn. So take a knee I take a hike. It was that simple. You have a 1st amendment right to protest and I have a first amendment right to not want that as my entertainment and tune out.

What about a president who attacks his own people while they are in a disaster zone?

Which one has a bigger impact? Which one actually has an effect on American lives?

While he was tweeting about NFL players kneeling which you rose up and said "Yes sir Mr.Potus I'll be outraged about that now" he missed a golden opportunity to bring awareness to the situation....because let's be honest.....you would have listened and followed orders.

3 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

e93.jpg

Much to my disappointment I saw this episode on FX app a few weeks ago and it turns out Skinner never actually says the infamous words from the meme "pathetic"

(In other for once the Simpsons DIDN'T do it)

I found the lack of pathetic.....

e93.jpg

5 minutes ago, Darth Falcon said:

I'm not a big fan of Trump so.... I believe I have stated that several times even today on one of your post saying for every good thing he does he does 2 monumentally stupid things.  Getting Trump as president came with various obvious negative flaws.

One of which is where he called a bunch of Americans sons of bitchs and you're mad that they didn't yield?  You weren't this vocal beforehand.

In the future if any POTUS calls any group protesting sons of bitchs and calls for them to be fired and he/she calls for their private employer to be boycotted....you want them to yield to the government? He's not just Trump anymore....He's the government.

9 minutes ago, Darth Falcon said:

He didn't call all of the nfl that name and that was far below the standard of the office of the president. I didn't like it when he said it and I don't like it now. However I did agree with the sentiment that the NFL should fire the players or bench them. This is a political protest in my sports. I didn't like it when Kap did it. I didn't like it when players started doing it this year and I could rationalize it in my mind that it was persons not the league supporting the anti America sentiment but last week they made it a league thing. That was too far for me to continue supporting with my funds.  The NFL is anti American period.

So you want protesters to yield to the government and you feel like it's okay for the highest representative to attack private employers?

That's a slippery *** slope you're on. Trump or Republicans won't be in power forever. We'll see how you feel about this down the road. 

I swear the saddest part to me is I honestly would feel as bothered by a POTUS demanding any of the Nazis be fired. Much less a POTUS doing so with American citizens not harming anyone with silent protests.

That's a "We the people" issue.....not a POTUS/Government issue. They aren't allowed to influence the consequences of using your free speech.....we do that. That's kinda how this whole **** thing was designed.

46 minutes ago, Darth Falcon said:

I am taking my business elsewhere because I believe they are pushing an anti America agenda into my football. If I wanted liberal anti America political commentary id turn to cnn. So take a knee I take a hike. It was that simple. You have a 1st amendment right to protest and I have a first amendment right to not want that as my entertainment and tune out.

If you are that strong in your conviction, you should also boycott any Partner company that still supports and abides by the NFL..and its decision to support the players.

Hope you don't like Beer, Pizza, Verizon...anyway, here's a short list to get you started.

Gatorade (PepsiCo) Isotonic beverage
'83
Visa Payment systems services
'95
Campbell’s Soup Soup
'98
FedEx Worldwide package delivery service
'00
Frito-Lay (PepsiCo) Salted snack/popcorn/peanuts/dips 
'00
Mars Snackfood Chocolate/non-chocolate confectionery
'02
Pepsi (PepsiCo) Soft drinks
'02
Dairy Management Inc. Dairy/milk/yogurt/cheese
'03
Bridgestone Tire
'07
Gillette/Head & Shoulders/
Vicks/Old Spice (Procter & Gamble)
Health/beauty/household products brands
'09
Verizon Wireless telecommunication service
'10
Barclays Affinity card/rewards program (NFL Extra Points)
'10
Papa John’s Pizza
'10
Castrol Motor oil
'10
Anheuser-Busch Beer
'11
USAA Insurance/military appreciation
'11
Bose Home theater system
'11
Courtyard by Marriot Hotel
'11
Xbox (Microsoft) Video game console/interactive video entertainment console
'11
Quaker Oats (PepsiCo) Hot cereal
'12
Tide/Duracell (Procter & Gamble) Household cleaning/battery power
'12
Lenovo Computers (desktop, laptop and computer workstations)
'12
McDonald's Restaurant
'12
SAP Cloud software solutions/business & business analytics software
'12
Surface/Windows (Microsoft) Sideline technology/tablet/PC operating system
'13
CoverGirl (Procter & Gamble) Beauty
'13
Zebra Technologies Player-tracking technology
'14
TD Ameritrade Personal investing/online brokerage/wealth management
'14
Extreme Networks WiFi analytics provider
'14
Nationwide Insurance Insurance
'14
Hyundai Auto
'15
Dannon Yogurt
'15

10 minutes ago, Darth Falcon said:

We've been down this road. Democratic leaders even in seats if power have been calling conservatives racist, bigot, deplorable, fundys, 

Bake this cake or we will shut down your business

Sign this paper or we will put you in jail

Take this picture or you will be sued.

Everyone was crickets or yeah make em do it. Now it's a slippery slope for a politician to have an opinion? Please no empathy here for that noise

When did Obama call for those bakers to be fired? The POTUS isn't just another politician and you know it. You showed your true colors though. 

Also....for the equivalent you'd have to have a mojirity of congressmen or senators aligned in a  Republican or Democrat controlled senate or house...the POTUS is 33% of the government. His voice carries more power.....but it's totally the same.

20 minutes ago, Darth Falcon said:

my true colors? Is the Legislative Branch not part of the Government? 

Photographer SUED AND WON over not wanting to do a gay wedding. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/07/supreme-court-gay-marriage-new-mexico-photographer

Baker refuses gay wedding cake on consciences grounds. Oh Look the Government Steps in again. 

https://aclu-co.org/court-rules-bakery-illegally-discriminated-against-gay-couple/

How about Florist in a Gay Wedding getting sued too. YOU BETTER OR ELSE

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/16/washington-court-rules-against-florist-in-gay-wedding-case.html

Ministers refusing to marry people are Discriminating, not Standing up for their beliefs, Discriminating because they refuse to perform a religious ceremony for something that violates their religion. now its closed after the wild attacks it received. 

http://www.thedailybeast.com/refusing-to-marry-same-sex-couples-isnt-religious-freedom-its-just-discrimination

How about being forced to pay for government funded abortions through taxes that go to places like Planned Parenthood?  no don't care because you agree that it should be legal? didnt think so. 

These are just on one issue and only 1 thing on abortion. These aren't the only things the government has stepping in and said You will submit to our views regardless of your faith, we don't care about your faith,  we will do as we please and you will do as we please or you will be shut down or sued until you go out of business.  no one cared. not one of you cared. I was on this board and it was all You funds, you don't get to choose who you serve, you don't get to make those decisions for yourself and your business. The government can tell you what to do blah blah blah, not that the tables have turned the president said what he'd like to see, not that it was mandatory, or that they had to, what he wanted to see, which is what a whole lot of America wanted to see. and now all of a sudden we are on a slippery slope in the communism? again I have 0 empathy for you right now because y'all have been doing this to conservatives for ages only much worse. 

I'm pro life....you should probably try that argument somewhere else.

I'm going to bed but I'll just close it like this...I'd support the Nazis exercising their rights to free speech.....I'd counter protest them but they have the right. It's a "We the people" issue and we got it. You apparently support over reaching by the executive branch....which is your right....but only when it fallls in line with your beliefs. We disagree. Good luck with that.

17 minutes ago, Darth Falcon said:

I haven't seen that one yet. I do remember the NFL denying players the right to put an emblem on their jersey for the officers shot under the Obama administration... oh and when they threatened to fine players for wearing American Flag shoes on Sept 11th. I remember that.. pretty much anything pro america is bad to the NFL and Protesting the Anthem is good. put it all together and what you do have.

A company that doesn't support our police, doesn't want its players to support the flag, but it does want its players and you to disrespect it and the national anthem. got it. 

There is no real grievance that the black community has with the police.  There is nothing there.  We should just be happy with where things are and not fight for true equality.  Oh I bet you want me to move to a different country rather than protest.  How should we protest.  Please alert me to how