Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• Leon Troutsky

• Psychic Gibbon

• AF89

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saving for posterity...just sayin'

Besides some of the negatives (like some dumb tweets) I'm getting what I voted for.  I wanted an outsider who was willing to change the old status quo Washington and (GOP) and take care of the nasty,

That's your fall back, I should've just posted that for you to save you some time.  

Posted Images

5 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

I thought he couldn't go any lower than the Charlottesville response. I was wrong. **** Trump. 

It will get worse.

4 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

Again, remember when the first 3 CEOs quit the council after Charlottesville, Trump only attacked the black CEO? 

That was glaringly obvious from the Presidential debates. Surprised it takes Nate Silver this long to put the pieces together.

Just now, Darth Falcon said:

I disagree being here occasionally is no more supporting the Falcons then the random Aints fan is supporting that lurks these boards.  Tv ratings have a far bugger impact than being on a board. Maybe you think this is the Pinnacle of football or that they make mins per view on this board. But it's not that special or profitable to the franchise that I visit occasionally.

By the way I love the coverage and thread that board gave the shooting at the church in TN.....oh wait that didn't fit the narrative. I know of people that went to that congregation I but That was a one and done report then pushed back into the back page. 

Black Muslim shoots up white church and is stopped by a legal gun owner. For what we now are hearing was revenge for Charlottesville. 

Holycow that's a liberals ignore button issue. Though we talked about Dillion roof for 3 months.  Need to take down everything Confederate, and go on a 100 day tour of white supremacists. But this happens and the head line is. Shooter attacks church in TN.. hmm I wonder what the difference was? Why the headline was so vague? Why there aren't rallies against this. Oh yeah. Narrative not news. 

So what you're saying is, you've talked yourself into there being a vital distinction between you posting here and supporting the Falcons so that you can keep coming here and whining about how no one talks about what you want to talk about.

1 hour ago, Darth Falcon said:

I disagree being here occasionally is no more supporting the Falcons then the random Aints fan is supporting them that lurks these boards.  Tv ratings have a far bugger impact than being on a board. Maybe you think this is the Pinnacle of football or that they make millions per view on this board. But it's not that special or profitable to the franchise that I visit occasionally.

By the way I love the coverage and thread that board gave the shooting at the church in TN.....oh wait that didn't fit the narrative. I know of people that went to that congregation I but That was a one and done report then pushed back into the back page. 

Black Muslim shoots up white church and is stopped by a legal gun owner. For what we now are hearing was revenge for Charlottesville. 

Holycow that's a liberals ignore button issue. Though we talked about Dillion roof for 3 months.  Need to take down everything Confederate, and go on a 100 day tour of white supremacists. But this happens and the head line is. Shooter attacks church in TN.. hmm I wonder what the difference was? Why the headline was so vague? Why there aren't rallies against this. Oh yeah. Narrative not news. 

As long as you talk about the officers shot in GA.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-media-needs-to-stop-rationalizing-president-trumps-behavior/

Nate Silver with a sliver of wisdom

The Media Needs To Stop Rationalizing President Trump’s Behavior

But at many other times, journalists come up with overly convoluted explanations for Trump’s behavior (“this seemingly self-destructive emotional outburst is actually a clever political strategy!”) when simpler ones will suffice (“this is a self-destructive emotional outburst.”). In doing so, they violate both Ockham’s razor1 and Hanlon’s razor — the latter of which can be stated as “never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.” One can understand why journalists who rely on having close access to Trump avoid explanations that portray Trump as being irrational, incompetent or bigoted. But sometimes they’re the only explanations that make sense.