The Trump Presidency

silentbob1272

2 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

I can't remember which Trump supporter on here (WFW I think) said it but when they said we're about to see some governing like we've never seen before......well they weren't wrong.

I'm pretty sure there was governing similar to this in the last days of the Roman Empire when the hopelessly inbred emperors were running things. 

26 minutes ago, Darth Falcon said:

No I repented of my decision and decided I would not support it again. There is a difference in continuing to do evil after you find out what it is and changing your mind and behavior. But hey in guess you are perfect and have never been Wrong or needed to change a view .

Did you repent for lying about leaving if any Falcons didn't stand for the anthem?

Just now, Darth Falcon said:

I haven't watched an nfl game since. And I told you I would pop in to talk politics. I'm out of the nfl business. This forum is anything but football.

Of the Atlanta Falcons Message Board. You're still supporting the Falcons by being here, still consuming content provided by the franchise, the extent to which it benefits the franchise isn't substantially different than watching games.

The POTUS is sitting on a luxury golf course attacking the San Juan mayor while trying to make himself the victim ("You must be nasty to Trump")while American citizens are going without water and dying. I would love to think there's a line for his supporters.....but there's not. Believe it or not.....the mayor wasn't being nasty to Trump....she was begging for help.

This is pathetic.

6 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

The POTUS is sitting on a luxury golf course attacking the San Juan mayor while trying to make himself the victim ("You must be nasty to Trump")while American citizens are going without water and dying. I would love to think there's a line for his supporters.....but there's not. Believe it or not.....the mayor wasn't being nasty to Trump....she was begging for help.

This is pathetic.

I'm fine with all his missteps as long as he keeps on winning the culture war. #AllLivesMatter

Also, people like Marco Rubio are going to have to be openly hostile to Trump over this.  If they do the “well it’s unfortunate but look over there squirrel” thing they’ve done so far, I suspect it’s going to cost them a lot of votes.  

I think that we’ve finally crossed the line where certain Republicans (Rubio and others in swings states, especially those with large hispanic populations) can no longer just duck and cover hoping it blows over.  

21 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

This is pathetic.

They've polled his supporters and a terrifying percentage of them have said literally nothing will ever shake their support of him. 

The cult of personality in partisan politics is insane. We're talking about a wealthy New York democrat who has committed adultery and is thrice married, but they will follow him off a cliff. 

7 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

They've polled his supporters and a terrifying percentage of them have said literally nothing will ever shake their support of him. 

The cult of personality in partisan politics is insane. We're talking about a wealthy New York democrat who has committed adultery and is thrice married, but they will follow him off a cliff. 

Literally the only thing Trump supporters want from him is "owning the libs". Policy means nothing. 

44 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

There are estimates that some 10,000+ Puerto Ricans will move permanently to Florida and thus become voters in that state.  I doubt many of them are supporting Republicans now.

Along with their family members who have voted Republican in the past. 

Yes, there is a large group of them that do. Or did.