Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• Leon Troutsky

• Psychic Gibbon

• AF89

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saving for posterity...just sayin'

Besides some of the negatives (like some dumb tweets) I'm getting what I voted for.  I wanted an outsider who was willing to change the old status quo Washington and (GOP) and take care of the nasty,

That's your fall back, I should've just posted that for you to save you some time.  

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, big_dog said:

Most inept President in the history of the USA. Impeach his ignorant azz.

It’s not just inept.  It’s complete and utter d-baggery.

There are people dying as we speak because they don’t have power in the hospitals and people can’t keep their insulin refrigerated.  People don’t have food or water or power.  American citizens are literally living (and dying) in third world conditions.  

And the President of the United States gets into a twitter war because the mayor representing those American citizens criticized the situation.  

President S*** Head.

3 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

It’s not just inept.  It’s complete and utter d-baggery.

There are people dying as we speak because they don’t have power in the hospitals and people can’t keep their insulin refrigerated.  People don’t have food or water or power.  American citizens are literally living (and dying) in third world conditions.  

And the President of the United States gets into a twitter war because the mayor representing those American citizens criticized the situation.  

President S*** Head.

@WFW and the other few who think our PO**S is a leader and who defend every negative posted about him. Sad.

6 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

5 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

BTW, Price was a sacrificial lamb to distract from the newest revelations about Kushner. I suspect him being a ****head about PR on Twitter has the same goal in mind. 

I was about to post about this juxtoposition and decided not to until I read your posts.  So here it goes...

Trump stays silent on P.R. For four days, focusing on NFL players kneeling.  As the humanitarian crisis worsens, he finally makes some comments and promises.  

One of his top officials says that P.R. is a “good news story” and the San Juan mayor gets rightfully frustrated.  

Trump pushes out Price for excessive and expensive travel.  Hours later, he takes a flight on Air Force One so he can spend yet another weekend at his golf resort.

The next day (this morning) he tweets a disgusting attack on the mayor of P.R. from that golf resort.  Meanwhile, people in P.R. are dying because they don’t have basic necessities like water, food, and medication.

President S*** Head.