The Trump Presidency

silentbob1272

Just now, falconsd56 said:

Yeah.....their marriage seems fake as ****....say what you want about the Obama's or the Bush's you could tell that there was love there......with the trumps everything seems like a facade.

Yeah, there was Definitely some Baby making Action going on in the Last two Administrations!

By the way, I’m also personally p*ssed off about the Tom Price thing.  When I attended a mandatory meeting in Washington D.C., the Secretary of State’s office booked me a cheap a** flight that didn’t even include the cost of carry on and checked baggage.  I had to pay over $80 out of pocket because the only flight they would pay for didn’t include those things.  

:argh:

16 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Trump is reportedly p*ssed off that Tom Price was wasting a million dollars on extravagant and questionable travel...

...because that’s Trump’s job.

People will often follow their superior's example...

12 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

By the way, I’m also personally p*ssed off about the Tom Price thing.  When I attended a mandatory meeting in Washington D.C., the Secretary of State’s office booked me a cheap a** flight that didn’t even include the cost of carry on and checked baggage.  I had to pay over $80 out of pocket because the only flight they would pay for didn’t include those things.  

:argh:

Yeah...