Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• Leon Troutsky

• Psychic Gibbon

• AF89

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saving for posterity...just sayin'

Besides some of the negatives (like some dumb tweets) I'm getting what I voted for.  I wanted an outsider who was willing to change the old status quo Washington and (GOP) and take care of the nasty,

That's your fall back, I should've just posted that for you to save you some time.  

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, The Great American said:

So you believe the war was not justified even after America was attacked and over 4,000 people lost their lives?  There was an attack on the Pentagon (the place where my brother worked).  Sorry but I have a hard time understanding why you would even say this!!  

So basically we have the right to attack them when they harm us, but they don't have the right to attack us when we harm them? Did I get that right?

13 minutes ago, The Great American said:

Are you saying we drew first blood?  

Is this a serious question?

Yes, we did draw the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, ..., 1000th blood. We have been messing with the middle east for decades. Now a terrorist attack is never justified, no matter what the pretext. But we should think twice before placing ourselves on a higher plane of morality.

1 hour ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

War was justified.

As long as you attack the country/people to blame for the 4000 lost lives.

Iraq wasn't that country. Afghanistan wasn't either.

1 hour ago, AF89 said:

I would've sworn even Fox news had to have gone over this at somepoint.

This is like a Newsmax bubble, it's almost fascinating

This guy is beyond off the deep end. Not sure even it's even worth it replying to him.

3 minutes ago, dmo_dlo said:

Is this a serious question?

Yes, we did draw the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, ..., 1000th blood. We have been messing with the middle east for decades. Now a terrorist attack is never justified, no matter what the pretext. But we should think twice before placing ourselves on a higher plane of morality.

I'm not sure what events you are referencing since your answer was vague but bin laden bombed the World Trade Center in 1993 and no action was taken against Al Alquada.  They returned. 

53 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Want to take bets about whether Snak or some of the others posted these fake accounts and their accusations on these boards as fact?

I'm pretty sure I've seen this one their showing on ABC right now, a meme about not knowing when a Muslim woman is about to blow up, "like and share" around here somewhere <_<

Edit:

Ce_XbO9UUAAMb-d.jpg

10 hours ago, BrockSamson said:

Morning fellas. I'd just like to give a big, warm, Go **** Yourself to Roy Moore and Alabama's republican primary voters.  Although I guess the voters just respond to his messages about economic anxiety, like:

Honestly, I don't know if a vote for either candidate would be a win in that primary...