3 minutes ago, The Great American said:

It totally relates as Bush based his decisions to attacked based on military intel.  I know Bush could be a cocky cowboy but even he would not declare a war on his own.    

Umm you mean the intel that he and his administration pushed......even after it was told to them that it was not  complete??

In the words of someone who would look like Bush........that dog wont hunt

• Replies 96.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• Leon Troutsky

• Psychic Gibbon

• AF89

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saving for posterity...just sayin'

Besides some of the negatives (like some dumb tweets) I'm getting what I voted for.  I wanted an outsider who was willing to change the old status quo Washington and (GOP) and take care of the nasty,

That's your fall back, I should've just posted that for you to save you some time.  

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, AF89 said:

US has proven time and again  that if dictators wanna do bad, they either better let us wet our beak with some of that blood or start developing overwhelming mutually assured destruction capabilities or they're gonna get the Saddam/Ghdafi treatment

Ghadafi was going to attack a city... Saddam did attack a "city" (Desert Storm). Assad did the same thing and look at Syria (where we didn't engage significantly).

There have been questions as to whether Chad's inclusion might have something to do with oil. Chad had accused Exxon Mobil, which exports crude from Chad, of not meeting its tax obligations to the African state. The Chadian government sought a whopping $74 billion fine in addition to $819 million in overdue royalties.

Ofeibea says people are wondering whether the inclusion of Chad is meant as "an arm-twister." Adding to such speculation is the fact that U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson was the chairman and CEO of Exxon Mobil before joining the Trump administration.

103437583-20141203--913.530x298.jpg?v=14

Warner wants to investigate T_D B)

http://thehill.com/policy/technology/352584-warner-sees-reddit-as-potential-target-for-russian-influence

Warner has also spearheaded efforts to scrutinize Facebook and Twitter as potential tools for foreign interference in the election. Reddit declined to comment.

Experts who have studied Russia’s attempts to influence the election say that Warner is right to be interested in Reddit. They note that many fake news stories can be traced back to the platform, pointing to it as the catalyst behind the spread of Pizzagate, a baseless conspiracy theory that sought to link Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton to a fictitious pedophilia ring in a Washington pizzeria in the final days of the campaign.

14 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Correct....most of the terrorists who attacked us were Saudis......who Trump just signed the biggest weapons deal in history with,

That's true.  Terrorists were pilots mostly from Saudi and Egypt.  BUT their Al-Qaeda ideology was lead by Bin Laden and rooted in Afghanistan with terrorist cells located there and in Iraq (and probably a few more nations).  But we should have left those two nice nations alone even though they vowed to to some pretty bad things to America.    

Just now, The Great American said:

That's true.  Terrorists were pilots mostly from Saudi and Egypt.  BUT their Al-Qaeda ideology was lead by Bin Laden and rooted in Afghanistan with terrorist cells located there and in Iraq (and probably a few more nations).  But we should have left those two nice nations alone even though they vowed to to some pretty bad things to America.    

Mmm... No.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabism

39 minutes ago, The Great American said:

So you believe the war was not justified even after America was attacked and over 4,000 people lost their lives?  There was an attack on the Pentagon (the place where my brother worked).  Sorry but I have a hard time understanding why you would even say this!!  

heck yeah this is that vintage 2002 stuff