Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• Leon Troutsky

• Psychic Gibbon

• AF89

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saving for posterity...just sayin'

Besides some of the negatives (like some dumb tweets) I'm getting what I voted for.  I wanted an outsider who was willing to change the old status quo Washington and (GOP) and take care of the nasty,

That's your fall back, I should've just posted that for you to save you some time.  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

"Kushner can't even fill out the most basic paperwork without screwing it up, so it's a mystery why anyone thinks he's somehow going to bring peace to the Middle East," Brad Bainum, a spokesperson for the group, told Wired about the mistake. "Would anyone but the president's son-in-law still have a West Wing job after repeated disclosure errors and a botched a security clearance form?"

I'm sorry, did he just assume Kushner's gender?

6 hours ago, The Great American said:

Just curious ... is a Trumper someone who voted for Trump or someone who currently supports Trump?  There could be a difference.  

6 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

Someone who currently supports Trump.  The democrats ran the worst candidate in a lifetime against a carnival barker, there are a lot of people who held their nose and voted for Trump over her.  But if you continue to think this is all normal and fine, well . . .

You do the crime, you do the time.

trumpster.gif

11 minutes ago, The Great American said:

In all seriousness, I think Bush was the right President for that hour in American history.  I very well know that few if any will agree with me.  

I mean, sure, he turned the surplus into giant deficits, lied to the entire world so he could start a war for no reason which is something that region has yet to recover from, tore up the North Korean nuclear deal which allowed them to develop nuclear weapons, pushed for Medicare Part D with zero plan to pay for it when signed, curtailed civil liberties, blew up the economy, etc., but I could picture having a beer with him so he was alright.

1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

I mean, sure, he turned the surplus into giant deficits, lied to the entire world so he could start a war for no reason and is something that region has yet to recover from, tore up the North Korean nuclear deal which allowed them to develop nuclear weapons, pushed for Medicare Part D with zero plan to pay for it when signed, curtailed civil liberties, blew up the economy, etc., but I could picture having a beer with him so he was alright.

So you believe the war was not justified even after America was attacked and over 4,000 people lost their lives?  There was an attack on the Pentagon (the place where my brother worked).  Sorry but I have a hard time understanding why you would even say this!!  

1 minute ago, The Great American said:

So you believe the war was not justified even after America was attacked and over 4,000 people lost their lives?  There was an attack on the Pentagon (the place where my brother worked).  Sorry but I have a hard time understanding why you would even say this!!  

Dear sweet lord. 

1 minute ago, The Great American said:

Iraq was totally behind 9/11. :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, The Great American said:

War was justified.

As long as you attack the country/people to blame for the 4000 lost lives.

Iraq wasn't that country. Afghanistan wasn't either.