Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• Leon Troutsky

• Psychic Gibbon

• AF89

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saving for posterity...just sayin'

Besides some of the negatives (like some dumb tweets) I'm getting what I voted for.  I wanted an outsider who was willing to change the old status quo Washington and (GOP) and take care of the nasty,

That's your fall back, I should've just posted that for you to save you some time.  

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Are you serious?  I only get to deduct a max of $2500 in interest even though I pay way more per year, and they're scrapping them? 

It's about time someone got rid of the loopholes used by fatcats like you.  You need to pay your fair share ashole.

I was just reminiscing about the old days and got to thinking: do y'all remember that one time that snake quoted a report from an organization run by one of the country's foremost white supremacists, and then, after being called out on it, didn't backtrack or think to himself, "hmm, maybe I should reconsider given that my thoughts on this issue come from a white supremacist," but instead defended and deflected because he is, like so much of that crowd, probably in agreement?

Ah, nostalgia.

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

I brought a can of tuna, two mandarin orange cups, and a 100 calorie roasted almond pack for lunch :(

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

We're going to Rosehill Seafood tonight for my wife's grandmother's birthday, I'm going to eat all the fried fish and hush puppies :slick:

******, that's going to be fish for two meals in a row.  Gonna get that mercury poisoning, brose. 

13 minutes ago, BrockSamson said:

I was just reminiscing about the old days and got to thinking: do y'all remember that one time that snake quoted a report from an organization run by one of the country's foremost white supremacists, and then, after being called out on it, didn't backtrack or think to himself, "hmm, maybe I should reconsider given that my thoughts on this issue come from a white supremacist," but instead defended and deflected because he is, like so much of that crowd, probably in agreement?

Ah, nostalgia.

Indeed....yesterday was a good day......snak did not have to use his ak

13 hours ago, Jpowers said:

This really is worth a response though WFW....

Johnson seemed lost on Aleppo and you felt the need to bring it up...we all made fun of it.

The Potus falsely said that Iran conducted a missile test and made up an African country. Thoughts?

I agree we all made fun of it.  Make fun of Trump about it if you want, the scm/fake media and many on here make fun of his every move.  I've made my displeasure's about Trump on a weekly basis, I just don't do it every time he farts/burps is all.  

18 minutes ago, BrockSamson said:

Ah, nostalgia.

I still remember the days when you could say you hated Nazis and everything they stood for, but also you've just read something written by a Nazi and it says everything the mainstream media is telling you about the world is painting Nazis as the bad guys when it's actually everyone else. 

14 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

No rebuttal. Trump is making **** up, being 10xmore divisive than Obama ever dreamed of being, entire White House is using personal emails for government work, and you have your head shoved so far up your MAGA you can't see anything else. 

I feel sorry for you more than anything. 

Sister please, you've been drinking from the same cheap box of wine/whine since Trump got elected.  Telling me what I know, Mr. Aleppo...:lol:

14 hours ago, Jpowers said:

Y'all should go back and read that article again.....I'm being nice here but y'all are missing a HUGE part.

Just because you're nice doesn't mean you are completely right.  In the premise Lo posted that tweet he was wrong and admitted as much after I called him out.  Every time someone posts these tweets I go read the article and it has given multiple victories in the last few weeks because I don't take these tweets as the gospel.  Sometimes they are correct, many times they have not been....but it's all about the agenda you know.