1 hour ago, lostone said:

someone translate please 

Who is the "Yes" vote in the hospital?  McCain?  Because all I have heard is that McCain is a "No".

48 No votes with Democrats.

Plus Rand Paul plus Collins = 50 "No" Votes.

McCain is a No, but in the hospital.  But that means there are only 49 Senators left to vote "Yes" (Assuming Murkowski would vote yes.)

So that would be a 50-49 loss.

WTF is he talking about?  Is he claiming Murkowski and Paul are looking positive?  According to WHAT?

The blatancy of his con is pretty insulting.  At least it would be if his folks were not so subject to be conned.

• Replies 96.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• Leon Troutsky

• Psychic Gibbon

• AF89

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saving for posterity...just sayin'

Besides some of the negatives (like some dumb tweets) I'm getting what I voted for.  I wanted an outsider who was willing to change the old status quo Washington and (GOP) and take care of the nasty,

That's your fall back, I should've just posted that for you to save you some time.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, The Great American said:

Just curious ... is a Trumper someone who voted for Trump or someone who currently supports Trump?  There could be a difference.  

Someone who currently supports Trump.  The democrats ran the worst candidate in a lifetime against a carnival barker, there are a lot of people who held their nose and voted for Trump over her.  But if you continue to think this is all normal and fine, well . . .

Just now, mdrake34 said:

Someone who currently supports Trump.  The democrats ran the worst candidate in a lifetime against a carnival barker, there are a lot of people who held their nose and voted for Trump over her.  But if you continue to think this is all normal and fine, well . . .

I was a nose-holder. For Trump, the damage is done and I don't think there's anyway he can regain the respect  of the general public.  Face it, we haven't had a decent President since W.   

Morning fellas. I'd just like to give a big, warm, Go **** Yourself to Roy Moore and Alabama's republican primary voters.  Although I guess the voters just respond to his messages about economic anxiety, like:

Homosexual behavior is a ground for divorce, an act of sexual misconduct punishable as a crime in Alabama, a crime against nature, an inherent evil, and an act so heinous that it defies one’s ability to describe it,

3 minutes ago, BrockSamson said:

Morning fellas. I'd just like to give a big, warm, Go **** Yourself to Roy Moore and Alabama's republican primary voters.  Although I guess the voters just respond to his messages about economic anxiety, like:

Anyone who cares this much about homosexuality must be attempting to hide their own overpowering feelings. 

Congratulations Roy Gay Moore! 

6 minutes ago, BrockSamson said:

It's all good.  He renounced and apologized for all of that stuff before running for the Senate.

Didn't he?

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

I just checked and yep, all of his tweets about Luther Strange are gone.  

Not sure whether it’s legal or not, but it’s a chickens*** move.  His surrogates are now saying that Trump wasn’t all that committed to Strange.

He can delete tweets all he wants (though he may want to consult with his counsel first), but he can't delete he and Pence campaigning for "Big Luther" ( :lol: ) right before the runoff.  Why his base won't call him out for backing an "establishment swamp creature" is beyond me. 

2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

He can delete tweets all he wants (though he may want to consult with his counsel first), but he can't delete he and Pence campaigning for "Big Luther" ( :lol: ) right before the runoff.  Why his base won't call him out for backing an "establishment swamp creature" is beyond me. 

They've invested too much hope and expectations that Trump would win the culture war for them to admit that he's a failure.

Meanwhile, Democrats picked up two state legislature seats in Florida and New Hampshire yesterday.