Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• Leon Troutsky

• Psychic Gibbon

• AF89

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saving for posterity...just sayin'

Besides some of the negatives (like some dumb tweets) I'm getting what I voted for.  I wanted an outsider who was willing to change the old status quo Washington and (GOP) and take care of the nasty,

That's your fall back, I should've just posted that for you to save you some time.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

What does this have to do for admitting you were wrong and I caught you at it?  Time to find some more false tweets about Trump I guess? :rolleyes:

I admit I am wrong all the time.  Honestly it's what I get for quick skimming articles.  I admit I was wrong.  

now answer my question

2 minutes ago, lostone said:

I admit I am wrong all the time.  Honestly it's what I get for quick skimming articles.  I admit I was wrong.  

now answer my question

Thank you for that.  It happens all the time (not just with you) but on here all the time.  I am getting a lot of victories lately from these tweets just by reading the articles.  I guess the more and more this happens the less these bogus tweets will be posted.  Who wants @WhenFalconsWin showing them up all the time, amirite? :D

Obviously that is not a good situation, but setting a bad precedent in the previous administration and letting them off the hook?  You see where I'm going with this goose/gander thingy, right?  I'd prefer that not happen at all that's why they have .gov accounts.  

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

Thank you for that.  It happens all the time (not just with you) but on here all the time.  I am getting a lot of victories lately from these tweets just by reading the articles.  I guess the more and more this happens the less these bogus tweets will be posted.  Who wants @WhenFalconsWin showing them up all the time, amirite? :D

Obviously that is not a good situation, but setting a bad precedent in the previous administration and letting them off the hook?  You see where I'm going with this goose/gander thingy, right?  I'd prefer that not happen at all that's why they have .gov accounts.  

see, you always take it too far.  like you are always pointing out something.  you could have just left it at the first sentence and kept moving to the next.  

The problem is the hoopla that was raised about emails and then turning right around and doing the same thing.  Don't you see this as hypocrisy?

Just now, lostone said:

see, you always take it too far.  like you are always pointing out something.  you could have just left it at the first sentence and kept moving to the next.  

The problem is the hoopla that was raised about emails and then turning right around and doing the same thing.  Don't you see this as hypocrisy?

No, I pointed out the problem and said it sucks.  But you now want to go after one administration and not the other.  If we would've just followed the law and the codes in the first place you wouldn't have this problem...Pandora's box is a sumbish

No, I pointed out the problem and said it sucks.  But you now want to go after one administration and not the other.  If we would've just followed the law and the codes in the first place you wouldn't have this problem...Pandora's box is a sumbish

It is all bad when done outside the law.  I would be fine with Hillary going to jail for her part in it.  send whoever needs to go.  My problem is that a stink was raised about "lock her up" when it came to emails and the use of a private email account.  Then you turn right around and do the same thing you were complaining about the other candidate about.  

Always remember I voted for the guy who stuck his tongue out and liked weed and not Hillary.

2 minutes ago, lostone said:

It is all bad when done outside the law.  I would be fine with Hillary going to jail for her part in it.  send whoever needs to go.  My problem is that a stink was raised about "lock her up" when it came to emails and the use of a private email account.  Then you turn right around and do the same thing you were complaining about the other candidate about.  

Always remember I voted for the guy who stuck his tongue out and liked weed and not Hillary.

Right, the guy who didn't know what Aleppo was.  

I agree with if you lock one up you have to lock them all up.  In the same turn you let one go you have to let them all go.  So your logic on me here is invalid.  

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I agree with if you lock one up you have to lock them all up.  In the same turn you let one go you have to let them all go.  So your logic on me here is invalid.  

no I just want you to admit that this is hypocrisy of this admin.  that is all.

4 minutes ago, lostone said:

no I just want you to admit that this is hypocrisy of this admin.  that is all.

The Dems should pursue it...yes, no matter which side does it.  

It's also hypocrisy to pursue a weak Russian thing when there are clear violations of collusion and corruption/obstruction from the other side.  

The Dems should pursue it...yes, no matter which side does it.  

heh I see you dont want to say it is hypocrisy.  But I am glad you at least say that dems should pursue.  they wont btw.  

Now if we could stop trying to conflicts in 3 different countries, I would be super excited.

42 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I agree with lift in supplies I said that earlier.  But you posted something they cannot do with ships to make Trump look bad.  Was that intentional or you just didn't read the article? 

You should know better.  They are barging in supplies.  There is something else to this, look at a map.

Just now, lostone said:

I got to get to DC and visit my wife's one cousin she likes.  

come on down to Charlotte, you got some cash to burn :lol:

doesn't mentorship count as a business expense?

Nah, Puerto Rico is purely business.  We have people on the ground.  But, when I am in Charlotte, I'll pm you.  I've got to hook up with you for some craft brew, same with Optimus when I am out west.  Let me know when you will be anywhere near the DMV, I'll take care of you.

Just now, Andrews_31 said:

Nah, Puerto Rico is purely business.  We have people on the ground.  But, when I am in Charlotte, I'll pm you.  I've got to hook up with you for some craft brew, same with Optimus when I am out west.  Let me know when you will be anywhere near the DMV, I'll take care of you.

Will do!

53 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Your guy just made up an African country and called out a fake missle test by Iran. Get outta here with that Aleppo ****.