Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• Leon Troutsky

• Psychic Gibbon

• AF89

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saving for posterity...just sayin'

Besides some of the negatives (like some dumb tweets) I'm getting what I voted for.  I wanted an outsider who was willing to change the old status quo Washington and (GOP) and take care of the nasty,

That's your fall back, I should've just posted that for you to save you some time.  

Posted Images

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/georgetown-law-faculty-take-a-knee-to-protest-jeff-sessions-campus-visit/ar-AAsuvoi?li=BBnb7Kz

In what may be a first, a style of protest that started in the NFL has spread directly to ... Georgetown Law.

Faculty members at the prestigious law school took a knee Tuesday morning in dissent of a visit by Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who was on campus to “give remarks about free speech.”

1 hour ago, defcon4 said:

Is this where you're gonna tell me that Trump has a master plan..and it so complex that we just can't comprehend?

Trump is the game show host who likes to stir up sh!T on his phone. A carnival barker...A fake.

You really are deep in the rabbit hole, huh? :rolleyes: 

Nope, strictly talking about the pain you and urine are going to be in...I know, I played on words a bit here.  

33 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/georgetown-law-faculty-take-a-knee-to-protest-jeff-sessions-campus-visit/ar-AAsuvoi?li=BBnb7Kz

In what may be a first, a style of protest that started in the NFL has spread directly to ... Georgetown Law.

Faculty members at the prestigious law school took a knee Tuesday morning in dissent of a visit by Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who was on campus to “give remarks about free speech.”

This protest is almost as bold as the one where they protested the university naming an endowment on behalf of Janet Reno a couple of years ago.  

40 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Nope, strictly talking about the pain you and urine are going to be in...I know, I played on words a bit here.  

You mean the pain we are ALL going to be in.

Do you know why people lost their Dam# mind when Trump won? Not because they are babies..sore losers..or Snowflakes.

Its the shear stupidity of this nation. The reality that you/people could be brainwashed to the point of worship, by Trump. 

While the nation is battling natural disasters, North Korea, failed health care and so on,.. this babbling idiot wages war against sports. :rolleyes:

Congrats! I see you're proud of this idiot.

1 minute ago, defcon4 said:

You mean the pain we are ALL going to be in.

Do you know why people lost their Dam# mind when Trump won? Not because they are babies..sore losers..or Snowflakes.

Its the shear stupidity of this nation. The reality that you/people could be brainwashed to the point of worship, by Trump. 

While the nation is battling natural disasters, North Korea, failed health care and so on,.. this babbling idiot wages war against sports. :rolleyes:

Congrats! I see you're proud of this idiot.

Look at this Buffoon..

Yes, I really worry about :rolleyes: what ESPN says about our POTUS, ESPN needs to get out of the politics business, stick to sports.  Yes, I'm hoping for the good he will do for all of us.