The Trump Presidency

silentbob1272

Just now, The Great American said:

Dead wrong!  It was more of the sheer volume of comments to this thread topic.  

I was being sarcastic, I wouldn't assume anyone I just met would seriously argue that Trump gets less internet hate than Obama.

2 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

It says a lot about his general circle and people he associates with when he felt so comfortable posting that under his own name on Facebook. 

I know plenty of racists. But few that would be comfortable doing that. 

Not only did he post it, he added "Yes I said it" at the end. 

4 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Somehow the Right will spin this as NOT racism, cause while everyone agree's racism still exists any single example brought up as racism always gets deflected as something else

I was listening to washington journal for yesterday, very surprised at how many "rational" calls came in.

• Star Spangled Banner ought to be replaced by a better anthem
  • A flag is just a piece of cloth, America fought for the constitution not a piece of cloth
  • Exercising your first amendment rights wherever you want
  • It's not a protest against the flag and the anthem
  • Pledge of allegiance is more important to patriotism

Of course the opponents cited idiotic reasons to oppose it.

5 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Not only did he post it, he added "Yes I said it" at the end. 

The ease in which he put that out there is more disturbing to me than the actual use of the word. 

It makes me think that he believes that all of the people he associates with would approve. 

Either that, or he's colossally stupid. Either way, you can't have that person as a public official. 

7 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

It says a lot about his general circle and people he associates with when he felt so comfortable posting that under his own name on Facebook. 

I know plenty of racists. But few that would be comfortable doing that. 

idiocracy didn't mention the racism

Just now, mdrake34 said:

:lol: wfw trying to play the "racism doesn't exist I don't know any racists" game. 

I didn't say I don't know any, but he said he knew a lot.  I have a very diverse family, with Asians, Hispanics, blacks, and middle Eastern people, we gather and celebrate family events all the time, I just did it this past Saturday, I even told you I was going to a party.  In our small circle I rarely if ever see racism, when I'm outside our circle I see it more, but not a lot as it was suggested by G2.0.  So you can kiss my big ____azz...just sayin'

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

I didn't say I don't know any, but he said he knew a lot.  I have a very diverse family, with Asians, Hispanics, blacks, and middle Eastern people, we gather and celebrate family events all the time, I just did it this past Saturday, I even told you I was going to a party.  In our small circle I rarely if ever see racism, when I'm outside our circle I see it more, but not a lot as it was suggested by G2.0.  So you can kiss my big ____azz...just sayin'

I know your tired old shtick better than you do, I knew exactly what you were trying to do. 

1 minute ago, MACK4ttACK said:

I was listening to washington journal for yesterday, very surprised at how many "rational" calls came in.

• Star Spangled Banner ought to be replaced by a better anthem
  • A flag is just a piece of cloth, America fought for the constitution not a piece of cloth
  • Exercising your first amendment rights wherever you want
  • It's not a protest against the flag and the anthem
  • Pledge of allegiance is more important to patriotism

Of course the opponents cited idiotic reasons to oppose it.

a flag is more than a piece of cloth...it is a symbol of our country and its ideals and there is nothing wrong with that

the problem is that with a lot of people the symbol itself is more important than the ideals it represents