silentbob1272

8 minutes ago, holymoses said:

There is NO other way out.

This is our President. 

Chief Executive.

Commander in Chief.

Business man.

Mogul.

He says a new rule is the only way out, then we need that rule.  The league's survival depends on it.

I LIKE the NFL.  I'm going to do my part and hold my breath until they pass that rule.

(Or until someone, by some miracle, finds another way out.)

Maybe they should just ignore the mentally deranged dotard?

18 hours ago, dirtyhairy said:

In metered market numbers, the primetime matchup that saw the Washington Redskins beat the Oakland Raiders 27-10  snared an 11.6/20, the worst SNF has performed this season so far. It’s an 8% dip from the early numbers of last week’s game, Atlanta’s 34-23 win over Green Bay. Amid cheers and boos from fans at FedEx Field in Maryland last night, the third week of the SNF  season declined 10% from early numbers of the comparable game of last year on September 25, 2016.

Sunday’s SNF peaked with a 12.r5/20 during the second quarter from 9-9:30 PM ET. Still, NFL ratings are down double-digits this season so far after taking a similar tackle-for-loss last year.

These SNF numbers come on top of a tense Sunday that saw games across the nation under a new spotlight: how would teams respond to Trump’s blasts of Friday at a speech in Alabama and on social media. Started by currently unemployed quarterback and then San Francisco 49er Colin Kaepernick more than a year ago, several NFL players have been publicly protesting police brutality and racial injustice by not standing for the national anthem

7 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

The impotent rage of the right will never cease to be entertaining.

Their inability to boycott is also hilarious... Ranging from buying French wine so they could dump it out, to buying Clinton's book to give it bad reviews, to buying NFL tickets so they could set them on fire.

There’s a great scene in Straight Outta Compton where protestors show up and burn the band’s CD’s.  Most of the band were livid about it.  But in the movie, Eazy E said something along the lines of, “well they bought our CD’s...they can do anything they want with them”. 

The protestors didn’t realize they were financially supporting the band they were protesting.

I think I have a great solution to this whole problem. Remember on the office when Ryan setup a "blog" for Creed that was really just a word document because he didn't want to expose the internet to that? One of Trump's staff just needs to replace the notepad logo with the Twitter logo and no more problem. You're welcome, America. 

13 hours ago, MACK4ttACK said:

I seriously do not get this whole debate about "People need choices" with healthcare when biology and standards of care is the same for all human beings. There are no "alternative choices" to science based medicine. The best and most effective treatments need to be given to all people. Ridiculous to have profit in healthcare--the entire insurance industry is just a ******* CON!!!!!

because that isn't true at all....the standards of care are not equal and a person should have a right to find a doctor they trust

when a doctor nearly kills you, you really don't want to go back to him

2 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

WOW. Finally a True Workers Party.

Not that I like republicans, or Trump, but it would include doubling the standard deduction, which, as the article notes, would mean "Trump can accurately argue that many more low income earners would pay no tax under his plan."

1 hour ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Little known fact about Roy Moore’s “gun giveaway” event.

The ammo they gave away with the gun were scientifically designed to only target brown people.  

every time u mention him I think of Rudy Ray Moore. I swear the first time I saw him mentioned I was like "wait....I thought he was dead"

8 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

He looks like he's wearing a child's cowboy costume.  Of course he is a full grown disgusting adult man. 

The Trump/Roy Moore/David Clarke crowd really does care about politicians wearing the right kind of hats. 

1 hour ago, BrockSamson said:

Not that I like republicans, or Trump, but it would include doubling the standard deduction, which, as the article notes, would mean "Trump can accurately argue that many more low income earners would pay no tax under his plan."

If we lower the standard deduction, then EVERYONE pays less taxes and more would pay no taxes.

Why am I thinking there is a middle class squeeze in this?