The Trump Presidency

silentbob1272

Just keeps getting worse and worse. The Hypocrisy is not surprising, but Sickening.

At least 6 close Trump advisers used private email for government business, report says

There are at least six close advisers to President Trump who used private email addresses for government business, The New York Times reports Monday. Former chief of staff Reince Priebus and former chief strategist Steve Bannon were among those named by the report which cites current and former officials.

The New York Times also cites officials as saying other advisers, Gary D. Cohn and Stephen Miller, sent or received at least a few emails on personal accounts.

Late Monday, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told CBS News what personnel are instructed to do with work-related communication.

"All White House personnel have been instructed to use official email to conduct all government related work," Sanders wrote. "They are further instructed that if they receive work-related communication on personal accounts, they should be forwarded to official email accounts."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-advisers-private-email-government-business-nyt-report/

9 minutes ago, MACK4ttACK said:

Just keeps getting worse and worse. The Hypocrisy is not surprising, but Sickening.

At least 6 close Trump advisers used private email for government business, report says

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-advisers-private-email-government-business-nyt-report/

I'm Shocked. :o

Edited by Ezekiel 25:17

22 minutes ago, MACK4ttACK said:

Lock them up.....lock everyone of the hhypocrital jack azzes up.

How much longer can America stand for the POTUS's tweets about NFL, NBA, Little Rocket Man, Puerto Rico being broke when they are begging for humanitarian aid before someone has the common sense and decency to stop this maniac in his tracks?  The hint of Russian collusion added to the heap doesn't help. Impeachment for all his antics seems to be the only way to end this madness before it's too late.

Edited by big_dog

11 hours ago, MACK4ttACK said:

I seriously do not get this whole debate about "People need choices" with healthcare when biology and standards of care is the same for all human beings. There are no "alternative choices" to science based medicine. The best and most effective treatments need to be given to all people. Ridiculous to have profit in healthcare--the entire insurance industry is just a ******* CON!!!!!

Yea the only choice is every living person needs affordable access to the best healthcare possible all the time. That should be the goal, anything less than that puts relative value on a human being which is complete BS.

20 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

They still haven't repealed Obamacare, so gotta keep distracting and riling up his base. 

I love the contradictory nature of the two posts.

Post #1: The fans are booing them for this disrespectful action of taking a knee!!

Post #2: They took a knee before, not during, the anthem, so it’s progress and I’m winning!!

8 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

Lock them up.....lock everyone of the hhypocrital jack azzes up.

His base, including several here, could care less.  It's only bad if a democrat does it.  Trump wasn't wrong when he said he could shoot someone and get away with it.  the TLP (Trolling Libs Party) will let him do anything he wants. 

I hope he crosses party lines on immigration to get his base to turn on him. 

16 minutes ago, lostone said:

There is NO other way out.

This is our President. 

Chief Executive.

Commander in Chief.

Business man.

Mogul.

He says a new rule is the only way out, then we need that rule.  The league's survival depends on it.

I LIKE the NFL.  I'm going to do my part and hold my breath until they pass that rule.

(Or until someone, by some miracle, finds another way out.)