The Trump Presidency

silentbob1272

18 hours ago, achilles return said:

i turned the tv off immediately after the catch and didn’t see the called get overturned.

I was not familiar with the 10 second run off rule, but I immediately replayed the catch and it was clear he was down in the field of play.

I was watching with my 13 year old, and I'm screaming "THAT IS NOT A TOUCHDOWN" over and over.  Then I am thinking that they will have another play, even though the clock should have expired.

And I am screaming over and over like a mad man:  "THE GAME SHOULD BE OVER!  THE GAME SHOULD BE OVER"

My son wishes I had just turned it off.

31 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

I don't frequent this thread much but is the Trump thread just a catch all for random news now?  

Seems that way.

I mean in this page we have a gay dog, it sux to be in Puerto Rico right now, GWB and Michelle O.  *confused*

You are over thinking and over reacting to posts. Chill out before you give yourself ulcers.

37 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

I don't frequent this thread much but is the Trump thread just a catch all for random news now?  

Seems that way.

I mean in this page we have a gay dog, it sux to be in Puerto Rico right now, GWB and Michelle O.  *confused*

You know how we do things in ABF.................talking about Trump one minute, then talking about something totally unrelated the next, all in the same thread!

2 hours ago, BrockSamson said:

Abridged List of Trump Achievements, ranked:

1. Get a bunch of red-blooded "conservatives" to vociferously support a New York elitist who literally surrounds himself in gold-plated everything and never takes blame for anything.
  2. Potentially get that same group of red-blooded conservatives to willingly give up watching the NFL. 
  3. Make Kim Jong-Un sound witty.

I'm pretty sure the concussion issues have something to do with ratings drops as well. But since that does not play into Trumps agenda no one will mention it.

5 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

I'm pretty sure the concussion issues have something to do with ratings drops as well. But since that does not play into Trumps agenda no one will mention it.

I think I posted this yesterday, but I know that NO ONE in St. Louis watches the NFL these days, and I presume the same can be said about San Diego.

Losing those two markets, while seemingly not gaining anything in L.A., isn't helping anything either.

2 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

That was more about corporations pulling their sponsorship I believe. 

3 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

That wasn't due to a boycott.  I think his rating were fine at the time?  At least that's what I remember.

The corporations that pulled their sponsorship were the targets of boycotts.

3 minutes ago, BrockSamson said:

Dude, they're respecting THE FLAG! Doesn't matter that it's a traitors' flag that, in the most real sense possible, disrespects the American flag (and people).

A picture of a crying widow standing over the flag draped casket of her husband who was in the armed forces is making its rounds on social media this morning as an anti-protest attack.  I wonder if there are any pictures of widows of Union soldiers crying over the caskets of the husbands they lost fighting actual traitors.