The Trump Presidency

silentbob1272

8 hours ago, AF89 said:

But what we're going to find out is if at some point if this thing has limited tensile strength. That maybe you can only keep stiring up bullchit for so long before folks start getting sick of it.

We're nearly a year in at this point and his base still eats it up.  He'll keep it up the entire time he's in office.  It's the same thing he did before the campaign, during the campaign, and in office - say outrageous **** once every few weeks, get free press, profit. 

I don't think his hardcore supporters will ever tire of "owning libs."  It's going to take war or Mueller to make them get sick of him. 

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

We're nearly a year in at this point and his base still eats it up.  He'll keep it up the entire time he's in office.  It's the same thing he did before the campaign, during the campaign, and in office - say outrageous **** once every few weeks, get free press, profit. 

I don't think his hardcore supporters will ever tire of "owning libs."  It's going to take war or Mueller to make them get sick of him. 

They'll never get sick of him. They're too enraptured by a dotard who gets mad at TV to ever leave him.

Abridged List of Trump Achievements, ranked:

1. Get a bunch of red-blooded "conservatives" to vociferously support a New York elitist who literally surrounds himself in gold-plated everything and never takes blame for anything.
  2. Potentially get that same group of red-blooded conservatives to willingly give up watching the NFL. 
  3. Make Kim Jong-Un sound witty.

8 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Snak will start screaming about how the media is burying it before lunch, the shooter is a Sudanese refugee and it was an all-white church. 

From 1996 I have heard.  He's in his 20s and came here in 96.  Need to confirm if that is true.  

4 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Snak really loves videos of people ranting in their cars.

It's been mentioned before but snake and his ilk are yuge fans of posting videos with POC saying things they agree with. It's projection at the highest level. Ed is another fan of this move. 

I'm not going to watch them but I do want to comment on the captions on the third one:

"They stood for God Save the Queen but not our anthem," really encapsulates the right's absolute refusal to give any credence to these protests/the depths of their seemingly bottomless stupidity. Unless British police are murdering innocent Americans and getting away with it because their judicial system is so broken then why would they protest them?