The Trump Presidency

silentbob1272

25 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

I'm seriously beginning to wonder if he does this **** on purpose. He'll go two or three weeks without any trouble and then he'll have a rally and say some dumb **** to bring holy **** down upon him. I mean it took a couple of natural disasters to shut him up this time.....but here we are.

It's absolutely on purpose and a pretty well established formula 

Say proactive ****

Folks respond

Rally the base and circle the wagons

Repeat 

It's sorta a unique way to keep your supporters in constant battle ready campaign mode (while reinforcing victim status) where in presidencies past folks would have settled in by now for the long haul and tune out for another 3 years.

But what we're going to find out is if at some point if this thing has limited tensile strength. That maybe you can only keep stiring up bullchit for so long before folks start getting sick of it.

7 minutes ago, AF89 said:

It's absolutely on purpose and a pretty well established formula 

Say proactive ****

Folks respond

Rally the base and circle the wagons

Repeat 

It's sorta a unique way to keep your supporters in constant battle ready campaign mode (while reinforcing constant victim status) where in presidencies past folls would have settled in for the long haul. But what we're going to find out is if at some point if this thing has limited tensile strength.

It really does have to be. He's followed the same script for months now. Go a few weeks....have a rally....say they aren't gonna cover how big the crowd is.....say provocative ****.....profit(approval rating decline?) while firing up the base?

Even they have to catch on at some point, right? :(

It's the press coverage he's after. Somebody needs to do a timeline of his rallies.

1 minute ago, Jpowers said:

It really does have to be. He's followed the same script for months now. Go a few weeks....have a rally....say they aren't gonna cover how big the crowd is.....say provocatice ****.....profit(approval rating decline?) while firing up the base?

Even they have to catch on at some point, right? :(

Some folks will. Others are just too dumb or only really care about owning the libs/minorities

I still fail to grasp why all the negative press coverage is something he ignores. Wouldn't you think a POTUS should use press coverage of him sending regards to Mexico or Puerto Rico during their hardships rather than blast the NFL?

I will remain confused till Congress gets the idea that the only way to MAGA is to impeach this moron.

So... people get their news from Social Media. What would Voters be saying if CBS, MSNBC, Trump TV, Fox News or CNN showed Russian Propaganda commercials in between segments? Ignoring the fact that Sinclair Broadcasting is already doing so...

Facebook needs to be held ACCOUNTABLE. It's up to Congress to do it.

Alex Smith calling out the POTUS

“It’s the same guy who couldn’t condemn violent neo-Nazis. And he’s condemning guys taking a knee during the anthem.

“There are bigger issues out there that he probably should be worried about. But for some reason the NFL is on his mind.”

“I’ve been in this league a long time. The league’s not perfect. But I’m definitely proud of a lot of my teammates, coaches, trainers, owners …There are so many good things, great things that go on in this league. … It struck a chord a little bit to see guys get attacked for a peaceful protest.

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article175185656.html

Edited by MACK4ttACK

Donald Trump has taken the oath of office as U.S. President, and in 9 months it's clear he should be impeached. From his cozy relationship with Russians including Vladimir Putin, to his many conflicts-of-interests arising from his business dealings, his attempts to ban immigrants based on religion, his attacks on the 1st Amendment rights of journalists, to his apparent disregard for the U.S. intelligence community, the NFL riff, threats to North Korea, it's becoming so very clear Trump is not only completely unfit to hold this job but also unsafe to serve as president.