The Trump Presidency

silentbob1272

1 minute ago, achilles return said:

i turned the tv off immediately after the catch and didn’t see the called get overturned.

After 2016 and the SuperBowl... Anything can happen. But I was pretty sickened that the NFL producers would not adequately replay the final play. They basically immediately cut to "Falcons Lose, Lions Win" Shots such as the sidelines etc. Really pissed me off with their agenda to "roll over mistakes" instead of highlighting the final play.

I talk **** about worzone but it's fun having one guy here that lectures everyone about believing the wrong things about the origin of existence, consciousness and morality that can't even hold to a vow to not support a certain football team.

21 minutes ago, Serge said:

That's okay, sentiments from you are only that. You'll forget about this just like you forgot about the last thing, whatever it was. 

I'm offended! And just to prove how serious I am I'm gonna make this commitment!!!

Wait was I talking about...? :huh:

Is that Antonio Bandares from the movies?

34 minutes ago, Serge said:

I talk **** about worzone but it's fun having one guy here that lectures everyone about believing the wrong things about the origin of existence, consciousness and morality that can't even hold to a vow to not support a certain football team.

He has the convictions of a damp cereal box.